WTS- Educational DVDs "preschool series" "baby IQ"

Preschool Series
$70
Meeting the sight words 1-3, letters, numbers, shapes and colours

ImageUploadedByForum1469061027.528669.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1469061560.167305.jpg

Many words don't follow basic decoding rules and are taught in pre-k and kindergarten classrooms as 'sight words', 'instant words', 'high frequency words' or 'star words.' A new reader finds sight words very frustrating until they are memorized. A good reader will be able to instantly recognize sight words without having to 'figure them out.' Preschool Prep Company makes learning sight words fun and easy by implementing the technique used in their other award winning DVDs (Meet the Letters, Meet the Numbers, Meet the Shapes and Meet the Colors). Now childreen can master sight words witht the same rapid speed that they learned letters, numbers, shapes and colors! Preschool Prep DVDs have won over 25 national awards and are used in thousands of schools! You will be amazed at what your little one can learn.

Review
Teachers Pick - Best for learning Sight Words --Scholastic Instructor Magazine

This DVD is an animated teaching tool, not a cartoon show. I'll liken it to freshly squezed juice for a child vs. KoolAid! I am extremely picky about what my children view on any screen and Meet the Sight Words passed with flying colors. --The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

The basic approach of seeing, hearing and repeating is given a fresh look that makes learning easy for pre-readers and struggling beginning readers. A must-have for every collection for young children. --School Library Journal

Brainy baby (baby IQ)
$20

ImageUploadedByForum1469061071.482827.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1469061083.105935.jpg

Preloved
Paper within cover may be crumpled but DVDs are working fine

Meet at sengkang or raffles place

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1469061045.766598.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1469061045.766598.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 116

Back