WTE: Brand New Baby Stroller at Cheap Price of $180!

auntydorothy

hi

I've got this 'My Dear' baby stroller as a gift from a close friend. However, I already have an existing one. This stroller is not used before, and it's totally brand new. Condition is very good, at 10/10. No scratches, no dirt, all in mint condition.

I've taken many close up photos of the brand new baby stroller. You can click on this link to take a look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98912429@N06/

Here are the features of this stroller:-

(1) it is very sturdy (as sturdy as those branded strollers)

(2) Comes with reversible handle -- gives you the flexibility of whether you want the baby to face you or face outside to other people.

(3) Comes with a detachable tray for you to have the added convenience of placing bottle of water/milk or toys/food on the tray. Is detachable. If your baby grows bigger, you can remove the tray to increase room.

(4) The waterproof canopy is victorian looking! Stretches all the way down to cover the baby and protect child from rain or sun. See the photos. No need to buy rain cover. Comes with sunroof too! If you dont want the sun roof, there's a flap for you to 'close' the roof. Very good and flexible design.

(5) 4 wheels-- wheels are very big. About 13-15cm in diameter to give that extra stability. All the 4 wheels come with brakes. Front wheels are free rotating.

(6) 3-level seat incline -- you can adjust the seat such that the baby is in sitting down position, or 30degree position or lying down position, as shown in the photos.

(7) The stroller when folded will give you a very compact fold which will allow you to save space when you want to store it.

(8) Comes with 3 point shoulder belt to secure your baby.

(9) Large netting storage compartment at the bottom for you to keep baby stuff conveniently. Also at the back of the canopy, there is another lockable pocket for you to keep other necessities (e.g car keys/ezlink cards/handphone etc etc) as well.

I am willing to let go for $160 NTUC Vouchers or cash $160. Price is negotiable :)

You can email me at [email protected] for viewing.

Pick-up at Ulu Pandan (in between Holland & Clementi)

Cash & Carry.

First come first serve.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 54
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 62
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 70