WTB - Swaddle Cloth

Hi,

I have 2 SwaddleMe swaddles by Kippopotamus. One in organic cotton (M), the other normal cotton (L). Both barely used, and like new.

Interested, please PM. thanks.

I have my first year swaddle. pink. 2 pcs. with velcro. Washed but not used. pls pm. selling for $18 for both

Hi

I've a Preloved one from " just kidding". Pink in color. N slight stain due to storage. $3 with normal postage .

Dear all mummies :

Please post your Swaddle Cloth with pictures as I would prefer new ones or as good as new in excellent condition.

You may email the pictures to : [email protected]

I would prefer to deal with normal postage as I have a newborn of afew days old only, hence I'm stuck in the house all day..

Currently using 'My First Years', bought from a BP but couldn't find the seller anymore... My current newborn seems to be comfortable inside her Swaddle cloth, hence wanting to buy another 2 - 3 pieces.

Thank you in advance!!! =)

Dear all mummies :

I'm keen in SwaddleMe by Summer/Kippopotamus.

Please state the SiZe n CoNdITiOn of the Swaddle cloth and email the picture to : [email protected]

I'm hoping to close the deal by this weekend n would prefer to send via normal postage.

Thank you

Hi..PM u
happy.gif

Item bought from 2 nice mummies and I have also received some as gifts from my family too, have more than enough!!!...

Thank you all mummies who has posted here!!

***Thread Closed***

Back