WTB : SG50 Funpack Singa lion figurines

Hi I am interested in buying Singa Lion in white shirt with wording "Majulah Singapura" holding National Flag. Please PM me if anyone is keen to sell. Thanks

Found all singa thanks to various nice mummies here.. Not buying anymore as currently pending to collect :-

All white Singa on 21/8
Soccer Singa on 21/8

Last edited:
hi,

i have 3 unopened Singa with ballon to exchange for other designs apart from Navy and Smiley.
Pls Pm me if you are keen to exchange or selling off at low prices. Prefer to deal at east side, preferably tampines. Thanks

Hi

I have the following:-
2 x army singa (sealed)
1 x student (sealed)
1 x fireman (opened)

I want to exchange for other singa but NOT the following:-
smiley with balloon
pilot
white shirt with sg flat
police

Pls PM me directly if you have other designs. Collection: NEL stations, preferably sengkang, hougang.

If you want to buy you can quote your price. If I can't exchange then I will consider selling.
Thank you.

Cheers
Flyingace

Last edited:
Hi ,

I'm looking for:

1)Photographer
2)Kindness Is Cool / Graffiti
3)Teacher
4)Student
5)Doctor
6)NDP / Majulah Singapura hold flag
7)DIY / all white

Prefers Sealed (BNIP) . via mail
anyone Willing to sell cheaper pls pm me

Hi

2 x army singa (sealed)
1 x student (sealed)
1 x fireman (opened)

smiley with balloon
pilot
white shirt with sg flat
police

Pls PM me directly if you have other designs. Collection: NEL stations, preferably sengkang, hougang.

If you want to buy you can quote your price. If I can't exchange then I will consider selling.
Thank you.

Cheers
Flyingace
Hi

2 x army singa (sealed)
1 x student (sealed)
1 x fireman (opened)

smiley with balloon
pilot
white shirt with sg flat
police

Thank you.

Cheers
Flyingace

Hi,

Can I trade for your student & fireman with teacher (sealed) and singa in red top (open)? Please PM me 97207269

I have army singa (without rifle) willing to exchange for fireman or air force singa lion. PM me if interested. Thanks.

I do not mind buying fireman or air force singa as well. PM me if there is anyone selling. Thanks.

Hi all

I have 2 DIY White Singa ( sealed) to exchange or sell. I prefer to do an exchange. File is too big to upload. It's the brand new one from the funpack.

I am looking for the following in return:

1. Navy
2. Police
3. Fireman

Anyone keen on the exchange, please PM me. As my kid is sick now, I may be slow in replying. Impatient or those that need urgently, please do not PM me. I will only exchange numbers once the deal is confirm.

Collection is only available at my blk in Buangkok area, preferably at night from 8pm.

Appreciate that once deal is confirmed, mummies please don't back out or at least have the polite courtesy to inform. Thanks :)

Hi all

I have 2 DIY White Singa ( sealed) to exchange or sell. I prefer to do an exchange. File is too big to upload. It's the brand new one from the funpack.

1. Navy
2. Police
3. Fireman

Anyone keen on the exchange, please PM me. As my kid is sick now, I may be slow in replying. Impatient or those that need urgently, please do not PM me. I will only exchange numbers once the deal is confirm.

Collection is only available at my blk in Buangkok area, preferably at night from 8pm.

Appreciate that once deal is confirmed, mummies please don't back out or at least have the polite courtesy to inform. Thanks :)
Hi I hv police to exchange, hope location is negotiable to mrt stn instead. Thanks!

Hi,

Can I trade for your student & fireman with teacher (sealed) and singa in red top (open)? Please PM me 97207269

Hi, I have following to trade / sell:

1 holding red balloon
1 teacher
3 doctor

1 student (opened) $5

Selling at $8 each. Trade also ok.

1 holding red balloon
1 teacher
3 doctor

1 student (opened) $5

Hi ,

I'm looking for:

1)Photographer
2)Kindness Is Cool / Graffiti
3)Teacher
4)Student
5)Doctor
6)NDP / Majulah Singapura hold flag
7)DIY / all white

Prefers Sealed (BNIP) . via mail
anyone Willing to sell cheaper pls pm me

1 holding red balloon
1 teacher
3 doctor

1 student (opened) $5

Hi all

1. Navy
2. Police
3. Fireman

hi, i have a navy to exchange for the white day singa, my contact is 93262892. I m staying in sengkang can collect anytime.

Hi,
I have extra
1) Navy (BNIP)
2) Fireman (BNIP)
3) Smiley (BNIP)

to trade and

i'm looking for:
1) DIY/All white

Pls PM me if you would like to sell or trade with me.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• 2015-08-29-17-02-43_photo1.jpg
    2015-08-29-17-02-43_photo1.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hi Acidburns,

Would like to purchase soccer singa. Pls whatsapp me at 96773722 if still available. Thanks.

Hi Acidburns,

Would like to purchase soccer singa. Pls whatsapp me at 96773722 if still available. Thanks.

Hi Acidburns,

Back