WTB- medela freestyle

Hi, interested in freestyle medela? I hve a set in very good condition to sell at $400. Use lightly for 3 mths. Full set comes with carrier bag n cooler bag set. For hygiene, Just need to buy brand new bottles to use. SMS me at 93694570.
happy.gif

Hi,
I have a full set Medela freestyle letting go at $320. Used for 6 months. Will give 4 Medela bottles, breastshell n my best friend nursing pillow. PM if interested.

Hi, i have a medela pump in style letting go at $250. Used for about 5 months, still in good condition. not inclusive of replacement tubes and breastshield, advise you get your own due to hygiene purpose. let me know if you are keen.

Hi,
I have a medela freestyle that used less than 10 times. Bought in May 2013. Will give extra breastshield of 27mm and 30mm sizes and 6 medela bottles. Cooler bag and carrier bag are brand new (never use). Will throw in Breast friend nursing pillow as well. Selling for $500. PM if keen.

Hi Sonia Yang Huizi (pwinnie,

I am interested in the medela pump. Possible contact me at 97393288?

Thanks

Hi cyin, my friend is selling hers for $220. Comes with spare part kit and hands free kit. Pm me if your keen. I'll have her email or whatsapp you pics.

Preloved medela freestyle 2012 set with the following to let go:
- tote bag
- pump motor and battery
- cooler bag with coolant
- charger
- hands free set
- breastshields in S & M sizes and parts to attach to pump
Whatever is included when I bought it will be included. I also have 8 medela 150ml bottles and caps. If you want them, I can also give them to you.

Letting go at $200. I have a box of 16bags of Traditional Medicinal More Milk tea which I will also give away. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Freestyle Medela set with the following to let go:
- New tote bag (Never used B4)
- Cooler bag with coolant
- Pump Motor
- 2 Battery
- 2 charger
- Hands free set
- New Breastshields 24mm sizes (Never used B4)
- New Calma (Never used B4)
- 4 New Medela Storage Bottle (Never used B4)
- 2 Freestyle Tubing (1 Brand New, 1 Used)
- 2 New Bottle Stand and 2 New Calma Multi-Lid (Never used B4)
- 1 New Set of Freestyle Connector (Never used B4)

This deal is as good as brand new cause u don't have to change any personal items as its all new except for the pump motor which is 5mths old, bought in mid Feb 2013 due to my old set broke down . Still under Warranty.

Letting go at $490. I have a new Medela Purelan 100 to give away together with Freestyle. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hi Ayanami and Sonia Yang Huizi (pwinnie)

you don accept PM...

do you still have the set?

may I know how long has it been used?

any more warranty left?

you can contact/sms/whatsapp me at 9-0-6-8-6-4-9-7

tks

BNIB Medela Swing Maxi (Dual) Electric Breast Pump
swing_maxi_key.jpg

- Support of milk supply: double pumping can help to increase and sustain milk supply.
- Efficiency: simultaneous expression in combination with the 2-Phase Expression Technology provides you a maximum of time-saving.
- Comfortable: a range of vacuum levels and settings.
- Easy to use: easy to assemble, use and clean.
- Flexible: light and compact to pump at home or on the go, use with batteries or main adapter.

What is in the box?
- Breastpump unit with AC adapter
- 2 x PersonalFit 24 mm (medium) breastshield with connector
- Valves/Membranes/Tubing
- 2 x 150 mL BPA-free breastmilk bottles
- 1 x Calma Teat
- 2 x Bottle stands

Most Retails selling at SGD$599
Our Price: SGD$450 (non neg)
Add $10 for courier delivery to doorsteps.

All of our sets are local sets & it comes with 1year warranty by Medela Singapore.
Warranty starts from the date when your child is born.
Very limited sets left.
Pls contact us now to avoid disappointment.

SMS/Whatsapp 9879 5299 for fast deal
happy.gif

Hi, i have a medela pump in style letting go at $250. Used for about 5 months, still in good condition. not inclusive of replacement tubes and breastshield, advise you get your own due to hygiene purpose. let me know if you are keen.
Hi, I m interested, can kindly pm me

Preloved medela freestyle 2012 set with the following to let go:
- tote bag
- pump motor and battery
- cooler bag with coolant
- charger
- hands free set
- breastshields in S & M sizes and parts to attach to pump
Whatever is included when I bought it will be included. I also have 8 medela 150ml bottles and caps. If you want them, I can also give them to you.

Letting go at $200. I have a box of 16bags of Traditional Medicinal More Milk tea which I will also give away. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hi, I am keen, Please contact me at 90682990 if still available.

I Have a Preloved US Import Set Medela PIS for sale.

I have used it to Breastfeed my son for 12month. And he recently turned 1 year old & I decided to stop breastfeeding.

Item is in good condition. No warrantly. See below link for details:
http://my3sherkids.blogspot.sg/

I am throwing in lot of FREEBIES which are BRAND NEW & Preloved which I bought when I breastfeed.

Now that I do not need them anymore.... will throw in them as Freebies if you get the Medela PIS from me.

Asking price SGD300.00 (non-neg). Self-collect at Tampines (near Temasek Poly) on weekdays night/ weekends.

PM me if you are keen.

Back