WTB: Breast pump

Hi, I've a Medela Swing set in very good condition. Used lightly for 3mths, still under warranty till end March 2014. Pick up location Bt Timah or town(can be arranged). Willing to let go at $200. Can give you a brand new Calma teat as well. Email [email protected] if you're interested.

I have a set of Ameda Lactaline dual pump with all the parts, box and manual. Very new condition as it was only used less than 5 times. No more warranty but it is definitely in fantastic condition.

Letting go at $180. Pick up location can be discussed, can be at major malls in Central area or at MRT station.

PM me if you are keen. Thanks.

I have a set of Ameda Lactaline dual pump with all the parts, box and manual. Very new condition as it was only used less than 5 times. No more warranty as bought in Nov 2011 but it is definitely in fantastic condition.

Letting go at $180. Pick up location can be discussed, can be at major malls in Central area or at MRT station.

PM me if you are keen. Thanks.

I have a preloved Ameda lacteline dual breast pump for sale at S$150. No longer under warranty, but in good condition : 9/10 and with box.

The milk bottles are new and will give away 50 plus pieces of milk bag from pigeon and blue egg brands.

SMS me at 96155333

Dear all, thanks for all the offers. I've gotten a fantastic deal from a super nice mummy.

Thread closed
happy.gif

Back