WTB: Baby Cot

gnilnosaj

Anyone interested to sell your baby cots?

Please let me know:
-how much you wish to sell
-brand
-year of purchase and original price

Thanks

hi,
i have a white baby cot to let go.
can't remember the brand.
bought in 2009, around $150+.
3 height adjustment, can be converted to toddler bed. collection at jurong west.
PM for pixs if interested.
Thanks

got a baby cot to let go at $50 - throw in baby bumper(can adjust two height) collection at central. Condition:8.5/10

hi, jason
u do not accept PM. could u email me your email address for me to send u pics?

I'm TOY baby cot (with latex mattress
Pre-loved but lightly used.
(W)60cm X (L)120cm + Wheels
60cm width is especially good for negotiating turns. $200 with latex mattress (U.P >$400)
Freebie 1: matching BN comforter (with the cot), preloved bedsheet & bumper.
Freebie 2: BN bumper (non-matching)

cheers/ [email protected]

I have an extra preloved baby cot, lightly used. Mamalove brand wheeled with both side rails teether protector guide. Can be converted to daybed or toddler bed. Comes with preloved mattress and bed protector.

I have 2 baby cot of the same but bought at different times, so not sure when it is bought. the oldest one in 2008
PM me if you are interested.

Mine is brand new just bought about 5 mths ago but used after baby bath for changing only. My baby sleeps on bed. can be converted to toddler bed, condition almost 10/10

selling for $200

Can email me [email protected]

6512782.jpg

6512783.jpg
6512784.jpg
6512785.jpg

I have a Kids Paradise cot to let go. Very satisfied with the product. Bought it at Robinsons some years back for about S$350+. My boy used it till about 2.5 years old (and he’s tall at 93cm) and now we have upgraded him to a toddler’s bed as he wanted a big boy’s bed. Condition 7/10. One of the side rails is a little loose but still secure. Slight wear and tear at the corners. Collection at Jurong East. It can be dismantled and should fit into a saloon car’s boot. Letting go at more than 50% off – S$150.
Dimensions: H 1160 mm x L 1360 mm x W 760 mm
(Not included) Mattress size: 28" x 52" (inches)
Here are some of the features:
1. Pine colour, easy to match with your nursery furniture, especially if you have items from IKEA.
2. Has 4 adjustable levels/positions - at the highest level it can be used as a changing table and very suitable for infants. At the lowest level it functions as a playpen.
3. With one side removed it becomes a sofa bed or bed that can be placed next to the main parents' bed (for breastfeeding mums).
4. Easy to adjust to different levels as your child grows.
5. One-hand drop-side operation.
6. Rubber teething covering on both side rails. Useful when child reaches toddler’s age and starts biting on things.
7. Comes with optional castors (that can be locked/unlocked). I like this feature a lot as it gave me the flexibility of moving the cot to different rooms or even within the same room (for ease of cleaning the floor).
8. Larger than your typical IKEA cot. This means that your child can sleep in it till about 2.5 or even 3+ without outgrowing it.
9. Maximum weight capacity 150 kg.

Im selling away 4 items namely: Baby cot, baby stroller, baby car seat and a comfy chair for drinking milk. Please email me at: [email protected] if you are keen, I will email you the pic.

Thanks,

Selling below at $80, throw in mattress (bought last year), mattress protector, 3x fitted sheets and cot mobile. Self-collect @ Sin Ming area

Brand: Bellamy, bought in 2006 for $299.
Dimension: 137 x 77 x 119cm

6537650.jpg

Big sturdy one from Isetan in Dec 2009.

But unused cos my gals prefer playpen instead.

Bought at more than $350.

Letting go at $100.

6548356.jpg

Almost brand new 4-in-1 baby cot.

Can be converted to children bed in future when baby outgrows.

Baby Cot, Playpen, Sofa Bed, 3 Adjustable Levels

Ext: 66cm x 126cm

I am giving away a free Foam Mattress measuring 24" x 48' x 4".

Selling at $199. Bought for $350.

Please email: [email protected]

6550778.jpg

Hi, i have a white baby cot condition stil good as hardly used. Adjustable to 2 heights with perforated mattress for better ventilation.Convertible to toddler's bed till 4,5 years old. Bought at around $400, letting go at very good price as shifting out very soon. Will give a bag of baby clothes FREE if you confirm fast.Please sms me at 91076288 for pic and price. Thanks.

Hi Mummies, I'm selling away my pre-loved baby items.

1. Adjustable Good Condition Baby Cot - $100 ( Comes with free Bumper, but without mattress)
2. Baby Walking Chair - $10
3. Baby High Chair - $10
4. Moses Basket - $30
5. Very Good Condition High Chair(Peg Perego) with Tray($50)

Email me at [email protected] for Pics

Hi,

I have a baby cot to let go at $50. Seldom used as baby sleeps on bed and cradle.

- Solid beech with clear lacquer
- L123 x D70, H88cm
- Base can be placed at 3 different heights
- Movable, with 4 wheels
- One sliding side door
- Can be easily disassembled
- Mattress not included

Self collection at Woodlands area.

Interetsted pls PM me.
6566223.jpg

2 for $30 with 3 protection bumper set. Collection at Sembawang. If you can collect it before this Sat, I can give you at $28. Not adjustable. SImple cot.

Baby cot in wooden colour to clear at $50 only.
3 adjustable heights. Convertible to toddler bed.
Mattress not included for hygiene matters.
Some scratches.

Kindly whatsapp/msg me at 9272 7747 for pics.
Comes from smoke-free and pet-free home.
Self collect at Pasir Ris.
Thank you.

Portable baby cot relatively new, my son juz turn 2 and out grown.
He been sleeping in sarong and the baby cot is mainly for baby changing. lol.
Willing to let go at $250. with bumpers, mattress and bed sheet throw in.
self collect from sembawang.

Attachments

• cot 1.jpg
    cot 1.jpg
    883.8 KB · Views: 196
  • cot 2.jpg
    cot 2.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 134
  • stand 1.jpg
    stand 1.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 90
Hi, I have a baby cot for sale.
Adjustable height for 3 levels, can be converted to toddler bed. Used lightly.
Brown in color.
May i know ur budget ?
Can throw in free bumper
Will pm
Thanks

Back