WTB ABRSM Grade 4 and 5 Violin Scales, 2016-2019 Exam Pieces with CD, Improve Your Sight Reading

Hi,

I have ABRSM Grade 4 Violin scales, 2016-2019 Exam Pieces with CD, after my March Exam i'm update u ok? :) u need it urgent izzit?

Hi,

I have ABRSM Grade 4 Violin scales, 2016-2019 Exam Pieces with CD, after my March Exam i'm update u ok? :) u need it urgent izzit?
Great let me know ur sell price for them. I'm just letting her practise not going for the exam.

Hi Hi,

Im finally finished my G4 Violin exam :) i still have to wait the result out 8 weeks time, but if u want to books i can pass to you :D i dint buy the sigh reading book, but my teacher had to pass me some from photocopy G3 and G4 when i'm practice, if u dun mind i can pass it to you too :) u let me know. Thanks~

Hi

Great to hear that ur exams r over! All the best :)

Let me know your sell price with postage for scales and violin pieces with cd. Im letting child practise them. Let' communicate via my email [email protected]. THanks

Hi
Let me know by this wednesday if u r still selling? Otherwise i will buy from stores as i wd start the book with tr next week.Thanks

Back