Working From Home

Hi Im new here in this forum. Is there any recommendation to work from home as I juz tender my job & currently pregnant.

Hi mummies,

I am looking for working from home jobs which must EXCLUDES MLM, Pyramid, Survey jobs, creating websites to earn traffic, creating websites to sell 3rd party products etc.

Please share your opportunities with me.
Thank you very much

Hi,

I'm new to this too and I'm keen to know more about work from home income. Pls PM me. Thanks.
happy.gif

Joanne

Hi all,

PLease take a look at this if u are keen.

Work from Home. Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day.

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn $1500-2500/month working 1-2 hours/day, no matter where you live. These are genuine Data entry jobs & Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4519949

Hi all,

please take a look at this.

Work from Home. Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day.

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn $1500-2500/month working 1-2 hours/day, no matter where you live. These are genuine Data entry jobs & Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4519949

Hi, I am looking for telemarketers to call from home. Leads will be provided. Liasing with SME Directors. Nothing to do with MLM. please text me at 81632190 if keen.

It will be paid by appointment set.

Thank You

Kary

Hi all,

Im looking for ppl to do door to door sales.

Part time on weekend afternoons OR weekday nights..flexi time.

commission based.

NOT MLM !!!

pls pm me for more details

Hi All,

This is not a stay home opportunity, I'm inviting drivers for routine assignments, if you own a car / MPV / Passenger vehicle and can spare your morning and / or evening on a routine basis, I have assignments for you to turn that liability machine into an income generating one. Housewives, Househusbands, Self Employed, Retiree, Carpool Driver, you are all welcomed, please write in to me at [email protected] with the following detail:

1) Name, Age
2) Availability (Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Specific Time Window)
3) Make & Model of vehicle
4) Fuel Consumption Rate (If you know)
5) Area of residence
6) Prefered start point (Usually your area of residence, pls specify if you have any other)
7) Contact Number
8) Driving record (You may be required to submit your driving record to validate on your low or no accident rate.)

Current urgent opportunity:

I need a driver for 2 months, doesn't matter if you own a car or not as car will be provided for this assignment, you need to possess good class 3 driving record (clean slate prefered) to chauffeur an expat corporate personnel on a Mon - Sat basis for 2 months. Urgently looking for candidate who is able to start on short notice, please call me directly at 97468360 (I won't consider those who ask for me to drop them emails for this specific opportunity as it is very urgent.) Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.

Cheers,
Stefan
HP: 97468360

Hi all, if you are interested in home-based part time job, you can do blog and share like me. Check it out at www.empowernetwork.com/fionkch , that's my blog! Click on evidence of pay in my 2nd post. Click on the advertisements anywhere on the page you can check out the intro to the job where many others are successful too. U can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to know more.

p/s: no scams guaranteed, coz I don't like either! Haa... So that means no fast fast cash also coz till u learn the ropes, you start earning!

Cheers,
Fion Koh.
part time blog & share personnel, a proud mother of 2.

Hi Fion, u do not accept pm

I like to share wif u my biz opportunity too ...

Do pm me if u like to know more we can discuss n help each other.

Hihi
I am looking for working from home jobs which must EXCLUDES MLM, Pyramid, Survey jobs, creating websites to earn traffic, creating websites to sell 3rd party products etc.

Thank you very much

Email mi at [email protected]

Hi,

I am looking for a part time or stay at home administrative or secretarial job. Currently I am working full time in a shipping and trading company. My son is 5 yrs old and I would like to spend more time with him hence this decision.

If any one know or have such opportunities please let me know.
Thanks a zillion.

Hi mummies,

Thank you very much

Any1 got any opportunities like this for me as well?

Hi,

Will like to share a business opportunities. Looking for people who are keen in new technology and people who are interested to be the pioneer of this technology that is coming to Singapore.

Back