What brand of stroller to get

june_june

Hi,

Im expecting my 1st child and had been shopping around for baby stroller... can any1 recommend me which will be a more good quality brand of stroller should i get..

Thanks

Hi June June, I have been using the same Combi stroller for my two kids and find it very durable, easy to manage (can open it up with one hand), and portable. Highly recommend it.

I agree with xiaogou..combi is good. I regret buying a stroller that newborn cannot use..i got maclaren, forgot which model, but it can be used from 3 months onwards. Have difficulty managing it too...but the review is that it is sturdy.

I post this for my friend to sell her double stroller (pram). It was a gift and was used for less than 10 times. The original price is SGD$230 and she is willing to let go at SGD190. Interested, kindly contact her by [email protected].
6543518.jpg

I bought the Nuna stroller because it is compatible with the Maxi Cosi carseat. The carseat is a lifesaver coz you can bring baby around to homes during visits and baby sleeps well in it
happy.gif
So after 9 mths when baby outgrows the Maxi, we will fit the orginal fabric back on the Nuna. The Nuna is sleek and has great maneuverability
happy.gif
Taka carries it.

Peg perego is great!!!!

I had it for 3 years plus.. U can simply hang the shopping bags and the stroller won't topple over when the child is not in stroller.. Unlike many other brands which our friends used. It was used from newborn till now.. My kid is already 3 plus. Very durable and sturdy.
The only downside may be its weight. But I think it is still lighter than quinny etc.

Hi Zanissa,

Thanks for the review on Nuna! Was just thinking of getting this brand too and read your views.

the variety of strollers is certainly confusing,

and price may not always be the best indicator of usability.

can experienced parent advise how to go about chooing one suitable stroller?

Bugaboo bee is recommended by my pals.

good a not ar?
i heard ex,
but dunno how good yet.

Hi Snu,

You must first decide the most impt criterion for choosing stroller.

Weight
Price
Type (umbrella/jogger/continental full feature etc)
Function (reversible/basket/height/tray/self-standing/one-hand fold etc?)
Style/look

Bugaboo Bee is stylish but the stroller sits lower than other brands. Wheels are smaller and seat is also shorter + smaller basket.

Better to go according to your needs. Do you travel via public transport or drive? Compatibility with car seats is also something to consider. If you're taking public transport and shopping at malls often, lightweight and quick-folding is important or else manouevring around will be tedious (plus having to go up escalators and curbs).

Letting go of my ultra beloved 1 yr old STOKKE Xplory Blue

Perfect for a boy. Imagine your 3-mth old baby at the same height with you are dinner table. Or your 9-mth old able to see the noodle chef at Ding Tai Fung open kitchen.

Mothercare price $2,209

Selling my love for $1,600

Serious buyers only. Interested parties, pls SMS Winnie @9005 8165

It's a used item, do expect normal scratches.
6812613.jpg

Latest Aprica model retail price at $800+
Selling at $600 negotiable
Weight : 6.8kg
Condition: 9/10
Used for about 3+mth.
Colour: Carido Navy

Private message me if you are interested. Possible to arrange to meet up at Jurong Point or town to see the condition before purchase.
--
More information: http://www.aprica.jp/products/babycar/typea/92702_2

Currently #1 most popular stroller in Japan
http://www.aprica.jp/products/babycar/two_way_multi

A high seat stroller, 50cm from the ground.
Automated 4-wheel system with soft suspension.
Simple & smooth adjustable handle that can be adjusted to be forward facing or rear-facing while the seat is fixed.
Air Breeze seat that is comfortable and pleasant.
Double thermo medical system that provides ventilation and cuts off heat.
Double Trapezoid seat that fits and aligns with the natural growth of the baby.

Hi Nicole,

My baby prefers to be carried & does not like to sit in a stroller. Hence I have to bjorn him or daddy carry. Recently my sis passed me a hand me down and since baby hardly sits on it.. I think it will keep that hand me down for occasional outing.

Let me know if you are interested. U can email me at [email protected]

Hi,

seems like there's a lot of interest in the Britax B-Agile stroller. I did a review of the stroller but the thread seems to have disappeared.

It is an excellent stroller. If there is a request for the review of the stroller, I am happy to write it again.

For those who want to get the stroller, this is the information you need.

1) are you looking for the 3-wheel of 4-wheel?
3-wheel is USA version.
4-wheel is UK version.

2) the 3-wheel i bought at wholesale price but the wholesaler said they will not bring in anymore 3-wheel.
the 4-wheel you can get from robinson.
the 3-wheel you can get from paragon (the first few years on level 5)

3) robinson and paragon sell at retail prices which is about $500 for the stroller alone - no car seat or attachments. but it is a very sturdy vehicle and should last a long time.

4) the 4-wheel is heavier than the 3-wheel.

let me know if you need more info.

thanks

Im using Peg Perego for 3 years plus oredi. It's very sturdy. No matter how heavy is your bag etc it wont topple without any child in front. If you are driving, this will be good. But if you dont own a car and have to take public transport, I will strongly recommend combi. Recently, my colleague passed down a ten years old combi to me since her kids not not using anymore. I took it and used as a spare. I must say that it is very lightweight and manageable if you are alone with ur bb and a stroller. Only thing is that you cant hang things behind without the child in front. So its up to ur lifestyle, whether u have car or not, imo

Hey mummy i suggest you doing your research first, its important to pick a right stroller for your baby's comfort. u can try stroller reviews from the link first and read up mummies experience of using the stroller before deciding which one to pick.

Back