Vaccinations for a new-born?

Valentina_ta

Hey, mothers.

What do you think of vaccinations? I gave birth at Thomson this year and the baby got BCG and Hepatitis B vaccines at birth. However, the vaccination booklet indicates like at least 2 vaccine every month after that. What do you think of this? Do you vaccinate your baby against everything? Thanks for sharing your experience.

Thanks. Valentina.

Hey, mothers.

What do you think of vaccinations? I gave birth at Thomson this year and the baby got BCG and Hepatitis B vaccines at birth. However, the vaccination booklet indicates like at least 2 vaccine every month after that. What do you think of this? Do you vaccinate your baby against everything? Thanks for sharing your experience.

Thanks. Valentina.
yes, everything. but u can choose to take the 6 in 1 jab instead of hep b + 5 in 1..the lattre is more troublesome. the former, more expensive. u can also schedule some to be taken together. e.g. i took 6 in 1, prevenar and rotavirus together in 1 sitting

r
ImageUploadedByForum1452777878.604995.jpg

Hi Valentina,

I did not vaccinate my two boys (2 y/o and 3.5 y/o). Both are healthy, never visited a doctor after leaving the maternity ward, no rashes, no asthma, no allergy, no eczema. They have fever once or twice a year but mostly will be healed by the next morning (to speed up the process we sometimes give them sambucus). The elder had fever perhaps 3 times in his life. They never had paracetamol, ibuprofen, antibiotics.

The elder spoke in full sentences (eg. 这个是弟弟的,这个是妹妹的; 妈妈去做工了,等妈妈回来; 藏起来不要给爸爸看到) by 22 months old, used pronouns by 24 months old. The younger did those 2 months earlier than his elder brother.

The elder had been riding a balance bike around the neighbourhood since 28 months old. (The younger has no interest to ride a bike)

I have a nephew and a niece the same age as my elder (2 months difference among them), had only BCG and 1 shot HepB, and making almost the same progress as my elder. (Imagine 3 two-year-old kids conversing in full sentences among themselves lol.)

To answer your question I think that vaccines are toxic bullcrap, and I won't subject my children to them even if offered $10k to do so. I observe that my children are generally healthier and more advanced than my friends' and colleagues'. I don't know if the observation is still valid when compared to the general population though.

Last edited:

Back