Usage of child's CDA account

nur_iqin

As far as i noe, it only can used for child's school and medical care. But i heard it can be used to purchase items frm shops in KKH. Is it true mummies?

Siblings can also use the account. items bought must be related to bb such as milk pump..i personally feel its ok to use it cause we paying using our money. the match up money is like a gift to the account holder. What ever we parent can save $$$ its benefit for the whole family.

gigi
when ur child was born, gov wil give the bby bonus forms. one for the cda acct n one for the cash gift. with the cda form u can choose to open up the acct either at ocbc bank or standard charted.

yup heard from ppl too that we can use to buy pump.. but not sure is it any shop?? or only pharmacy in KKH?

i would like to know also as I am thinking of getting a breast pump. If buy local, at least have warranty...

Someone idiot people had complaint to CDA so now Kkh had stop purchasing of breast pump. I think the idiot tat complaint pump her milk for her HUSBAND to drink not the bb...

Back