Urine Problem


My husband had been having a foamy urine lately, could this be a serious issue?
My son experienced that before, I made sure he drank plenty of water and keeping an eye on it over the next couple of days to see if it settled down. When it didn't quite go away, we decided it was best to get a professional opinion for peace of mind, and we've always trusted Dr Alvin Ng for expert guidance on kidney health care in Singapore.
 
My husband had been having a foamy urine lately, could this be a serious issue?
Yes, foamy urine can sometimes be a sign worth checking out, as it can point to protein in the urine. I went through something similar last year when my partner started noticing unusual changes and felt quite worried about it. Our GP advised us not to guess and suggested getting a proper medical evaluation right away. I would recommend my doctor, Dr Alvin Ng, best nephrologist in Singapore, who really helped us sort everything out.
 
Yes, foamy urine can sometimes be a sign worth checking out, as it can point to protein in the urine. I went through something similar last year when my partner started noticing unusual changes and felt quite worried about it. Our GP advised us not to guess and suggested getting a proper medical evaluation right away. I would recommend my doctor, Dr Alvin Ng, best nephrologist in Singapore, who really helped us sort everything out.
is it ok to get a check up with a doctor or is it better to go directly to a specialist?
 
is it ok to get a check up with a doctor or is it better to go directly to a specialist?
I also tried that before, booking a general check-up first, and my GP immediately referred me on because it is always better to get things properly checked. For specific kidney health care in Singapore, you can book a consultation with Dr Alvin.
 

Back
Top