Urgently Looking for experienced CL-Full Time (EDD at Jan 10 2018)

Teresab

Hi All,
I am urgently looking for a experienced confinement lady- Full Time
Just made a last min decision to get a confinement lady as this is my first baby.
My EDD will be 10 Jan.
Any good recommendations?

Teresa

Hi,

You might want to try mine! She's leaving this Sat but I'm not too sure if she already has job for Jan.

Aunty Ai Moy (contact number +60 19-495 8345) who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.

What I like about her:
1) She can cook very well. I quite like her dishes
2) She can manage baby well. What impressed me is that she can manage night feeding well with minimal crying of my girl! (I pumped and she helps with night feeding so that I can have more rest at night)
3) She is very structured - ie she will keep track of baby's feeding, poo-ing and pee-ing details
4) She is very hard-working and not busybody - really very focused in her job and won't meddle with other stuff
5) She is very honest in giving her opinion - ie when I was having low breast milk supply, she suggested to buy a tin of formula milk to supplement. When my supply increased, she used breast milk instead of insisting on formula milk.
6) She is flexible - ie she does not mind cooking for the whole family in exchange of housework since we have a stay in maid.

Hi! I am a FTM and will happily recommend my confinement nanny, Auntie Siew Kim. Her mobile number is +60163075628 - please feel free to contact her directly to enquire on availability.

Auntie is a sprightly, cheerful and very approachable confinement nanny with more than 10 years experience.
She is so proactive and she is very good in pacifying and taking care of newborn - I can see she genuinely enjoys taking care and playing with my baby. She is also more than willing to share her wealth of knowledge in looking after babies. I am very thankful to her.
For breastfeeding mummies, she will cook nuitritious soups (eg. green papaya with fish) and dishes to help boost milk supply.
For C-sec mummies who are keen to recuperate well from the delivery, Auntie will brew tonic soups which aid in rebuilding health.
Auntie will also help to clean kitchen, mop floor once the cooking chores are done.
Auntie is open-minded with mummies who prefer to shower during confinement and will take the trouble to boil water with either herbs or old ginger for the mummy to bath/wash hair.
Auntie also gets along well with elderly people (I stay with my parents-in-law) and they enjoy her cooking too.
I took some pictures of the yummy dishes Auntie has cooked during my confinement - figuring out how to upload these. PM me in the meantime if you are keen to see the food pictures.

Hi All,
Just made a last min decision to get a confinement lady as this is my first baby.
My EDD will be 10 Jan.

Teresa

Hi teresa you can try to contact my previous cl +60126905201..you can just what's app her ...hope this is helpful

Hi All,
My EDD will be 10 Jan.

Teresa

Hello, I would like to recomend experience confinement nanny, you can call or watapps 86996288

Back