Turning 40 and going for IVF

Good luck for your IVF! I'm 39 and trying IVF for the 1st time too. Can understand the pressure of time...

Wah wah good luck babe! Of cos we do know we need more than good luck but hey its no harm wishing hard and hoping. Time is a fragment of our mind i think, all we want is the baby. Heeeee...

Oh and theres that govt grant thing that expires when we are 40. So thats that.

Which doctor u seeing?

Wahh so exciting Karen! Of course wishing the best for you, baby dusts all over! Hugs too! Hang in there. Have happy thoughts and treat yourself nice nice okay. :D

I am on my IVF cycle now too.
Just started on the stim jabs.
Hoping for the best and all the best to you ladies out there too.
Let's all have our little bundle of joy soon.

Hi I am turning 40 in May next year. Today AF arrived and so to say, failed my first so IUI. Very sad. Running out of time. Planned to go for IVF with KKH. Seeing Dr Tan next mth, but I heard the IVF schedule is fully booked till beginning of next year!!! Stress. Racing with the time. Will pop by here once a while hoping to see success story. Baby dust to all who is half way there.

Hi I am turning 40 in May next year. Today AF arrived and so to say, failed my first so IUI. Very sad. Running out of time. Planned to go for IVF with KKH. Seeing Dr Tan next mth, but I heard the IVF schedule is fully booked till beginning of next year!!! Stress. Racing with the time. Will pop by here once a while hoping to see success story. Baby dust to all who is half way there.

Yes.. Fully book till next year Feb 16.
I am Turing 40 next year, and I just did my 1st ivf and positive ! So good luck to you also

Back