TTC-ing with TCM help

diyanahadi

Anyone trying to conceive with the aid of TCM? Im currently with Dr Su from Fu Nan TCM at Bukit batok after research and found many mommies conceived successfully under her. Anyone also with her?

Hello! Not a successful case YET(hopefully soon) but I have been seeing her since dec after my MC.

after my MC, i felt very weak and cold(always been having cold feet and hands for years) so i wanted to see tcm to strengthen my health.

after taking 2 weeks of her meds, i feel much warmer and been going back to see her every 2-3 weeks whenever my meds finishes.

we are gonna TTC perhaps next month when we are ready mentally. ☺️

Thanks for sharing! I feel warmer too like so far ive been improving but I also realised after taking one month of Dr Su's herbs, i see changes in my menstrual cycle. Came on the dot this month but my period is lighter. Usually my first and second day will be very heavy with clots (sorry TMI) then medium on the third day and light on the fourth to sixth day. But this time my first and second is medium flow with less clots (sorry TMI) and today (my third day), is light. Do you experience this too?

Thanks for sharing! I feel warmer too like so far ive been improving but I also realised after taking one month of Dr Su's herbs, i see changes in my menstrual cycle. Came on the dot this month but my period is lighter. Usually my first and second day will be very heavy with clots (sorry TMI) then medium on the third day and light on the fourth to sixth day. But this time my first and second is medium flow with less clots (sorry TMI) and today (my third day), is light. Do you experience this too?

hello! Yes its quite amazing because i seen her after my MC. So i had 2 natural cycle for jan and feb. For the jan cycle was first natural cycle after mc. I still felt a little cramp, but not as bad as last time before i got pregnant..

And when i went back to see her after jan’s cycle she ask me if got any pain. I said it was bearable. She said, cant. She dont allow any pain during period at all..

And true enough. Next period, i did not felt any pain at all. Period was right on time and same as yours. First 2 days very heavy and next few days is very light.

i have always had period cramps, sometimes can be so bad that i need pop 6-8 panadols a day, so its really good to not have cramps for a change.

Anyone trying to conceive with the aid of TCM? Im currently with Dr Su from Fu Nan TCM at Bukit batok after research and found many mommies conceived successfully under her. Anyone also with her?

Me! I have been with Dr Su for many many years... To be honest, I did change to other TCM while I didn't had any good news under her. But end up my menses was totally haywire under other TCM, is either my period get lighter and totally spotting for a day or two. So I went back to Dr Su and my menses flow become normal. So whenever I prepare for ivf, or miscarriage. I will see her and her husband for acupuncture for at least 3 to 4 months. So now I'm currently pregnant and still seeing her.

Me! I have been with Dr Su for many many years... To be honest, I did change to other TCM while I didn't had any good news under her. But end up my menses was totally haywire under other TCM, is either my period get lighter and totally spotting for a day or two. So I went back to Dr Su and my menses flow become normal. So whenever I prepare for ivf, or miscarriage. I will see her and her husband for acupuncture for at least 3 to 4 months. So now I'm currently pregnant and still seeing her.
Wow... I do hope for good news as well. Just completed my first cycle under her. Realised my period this time was lighter too. Usually its super heavy esp first and second day...how long did you take to conceive while you're under her? Im thinking of doing acupuncture as well. Do i need to make separate appointment for that?

hello! Yes its quite amazing because i seen her after my MC. So i had 2 natural cycle for jan and feb. For the jan cycle was first natural cycle after mc. I still felt a little cramp, but not as bad as last time before i got pregnant..

And when i went back to see her after jan’s cycle she ask me if got any pain. I said it was bearable. She said, cant. She dont allow any pain during period at all..

And true enough. Next period, i did not felt any pain at all. Period was right on time and same as yours. First 2 days very heavy and next few days is very light.

i have always had period cramps, sometimes can be so bad that i need pop 6-8 panadols a day, so its really good to not have cramps for a change.

Wow! No pain at all?? Seriously??? Ive got no more cramps in my abdominal area but still have back pain. Dont know still counts as not good or not. My first and second day period is medium flow as compared to before i went to tcm was super heavy. Very fast full and have to change. So it was a nice change to see that its lighter this time round but not sure if its normal too... She also just give u powder herbs?

Hope you get your rainbow baby soon ❤️

Wow! No pain at all?? Seriously??? Ive got no more cramps in my abdominal area but still have back pain. Dont know still counts as not good or not. My first and second day period is medium flow as compared to before i went to tcm was super heavy. Very fast full and have to change. So it was a nice change to see that its lighter this time round but not sure if its normal too... She also just give u powder herbs?

i am on my third natural cycle now! Period came 1 day earlier. Today day 2. I did not even know i was having so heavy flow until i went to the toilet. Unlike last time, if its so heavy means i will be lying in bed all day popping pink panadols..

Yes she gave me powder form medicine.
She gave me all clear to TTC but mentally i am not ready yet. Shall take it easy and not stress too much about it.

its good that we have this thread so we can exchange pointers and all in this journey as i only managed to find old threads and feedbacks on Dr Su. But not much feedbacks from recent years.

Wow... I do hope for good news as well. Just completed my first cycle under her. Realised my period this time was lighter too. Usually its super heavy esp first and second day...how long did you take to conceive while you're under her? Im thinking of doing acupuncture as well. Do i need to make separate appointment for that?

I have been with her around 3 to 4 years, but each visit with her around 2 to 3 months cos is either chemical pregnancy, miscarriage or my ivf cycle done then I will rest awhile. N I'm not the hardworking type, I didn't regularly took her medicine. In fact, my menses period is rather short, before I get to see her, my period is either spotting or less flow that last only 1 day. After seeing her, at least 1st and 2nd day get to see much heavy flow but usually by day 3 will stop, Dr Su told me is ok, as long as I can feel the flow coming out, is normal. So my current ivf, which is a success, I have diligently visit her every 2 weeks n regularly took her medicines and acupuncture. As for acupuncture, I will discuss with Dr Su, then she will refer me to her hubby. N acupuncture will need to book in advance. No acupuncture to be done when u having menses

i am on my third natural cycle now! Period came 1 day earlier. Today day 2. I did not even know i was having so heavy flow until i went to the toilet. Unlike last time, if its so heavy means i will be lying in bed all day popping pink panadols..

She gave me all clear to TTC but mentally i am not ready yet. Shall take it easy and not stress too much about it.

its good that we have this thread so we can exchange pointers and all in this journey as i only managed to find old threads and feedbacks on Dr Su. But not much feedbacks from recent years.
Yah i feel the same way! Must have been difficult. Take it easy, go for staycay with sg discover voucher! Who knows ❤️❤️❤️ Ive read old threads about her but would love to know or hear more. I told her I worry sth might be wrong with me because for my past three boys i conceived easily. But for this last one so difficult and so discouraged to see negatives after negatives. Waste my money buy so many tests only to be disappointed.

She told me nothing wrong lah. If can conceive three boys before why suddenly now cannot?? But she did mention due to period pain, no wonder cannot have baby. I also dont understand the link but even before i had my boys ive got no period pains also. So i figured maybe there is some truth to that. Did you make a separate appointment for the acupuncture or u ask Dr Su if its advisable to go for it?

So far ive been trying my best to stick to the diet of no cold food or drinks. ITS BEEN SO TOUGH!!!!! I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM!!!! AND FRUITS ALSO CANNOT. SOBS. Did u guys manage to follow through with the diet? I try taking boiled red date with longan tea too.

So far ive been trying my best to stick to the diet of no cold food or drinks. ITS BEEN SO TOUGH!!!!! I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM!!!! AND FRUITS ALSO CANNOT. SOBS. Did u guys manage to follow through with the diet? I try taking boiled red date with longan tea too.

Dr Su never ask me to do acupuncture so i never do nor ask her about it.

but yes i have been able to follow the no cold drinks, fruits and salad diet. Only except sometimes will steal a few sips of cold drinks when dining out and my water finishes.

i dont take longan red date tea anymore after my mini confinement from my MC. As its too sweet for me. So instead i take rice tea with ginger to keep my body warm.

Went to see Dr Su today. Said ive improved. Hopefully consistent laa. I also ask if i need acupunture and she says no need since im improving. Prays*

great to hear that you are improving! how is the wait to see her on sunday? I usually try and go weekday to see her.

Hi babe.. still seeing dr Su? I have been to her for 2 months but switched over to another physician. Thinking of going back to her...
Yes yes! Im still seeing dr Su coz my body has been improving so far. I made my husband go too. What made u switch physician?

Yes yes! Im still seeing dr Su coz my body has been improving so far. I made my husband go too. What made u switch physician?
Cause Dr Su always say roughly same things to me ... so I went to try out another tcm recommended by my friend but I found the travel time too long and appointment so hard to book.
Therefore thinking of going back to Dr Su. What kind of improvements did you see? Dr Su seen my husband and said he don’t need any meds..

Cause Dr Su always say roughly same things to me ... so I went to try out another tcm recommended by my friend but I found the travel time too long and appointment so hard to book.
Therefore thinking of going back to Dr Su. What kind of improvements did you see? Dr Su seen my husband and said he don’t need any meds..
I used to feel cold all the time even when others don't. Now I'm better with it, like I feel warmer. I also used to get pimples esp around my chin area. Dr Su mentioned that its a hormone issue. Now I dont get breakouts there anymore. I dont get crazy paindul cramps during period anymore. I even got shock when af came coz I just feel wet when usually I will get crampy. mild pain to intense. My husband need meds. Drink too much cold drinks. Tired also so she says it will affect the sperms. Must feel fresh so the sperms also improved. When she sees me she also say I'm progressing positively that means her meds are working with my body. I just hope for good news. U feel any improvement with Dr Su?

I used to feel cold all the time even when others don't. Now I'm better with it, like I feel warmer. I also used to get pimples esp around my chin area. Dr Su mentioned that its a hormone issue. Now I dont get breakouts there anymore. I dont get crazy paindul cramps during period anymore. I even got shock when af came coz I just feel wet when usually I will get crampy. mild pain to intense. My husband need meds. Drink too much cold drinks. Tired also so she says it will affect the sperms. Must feel fresh so the sperms also improved. When she sees me she also say I'm progressing positively that means her meds are working with my body. I just hope for good news. U feel any improvement with Dr Su?

i am the same as you! My body is warm all the time now. And i totally have no indication of when is my period coming until i go toilet and check. But because i uses a calendar so when its the day, i will wear pad. I can be happily walking around in shopping mall, not noticing my period is here unlike last time where i will be paralysed on bed for the first day of my period. Sometimes faint from the pain in the bathroom!

this is my third cycle since my mc and period pain is like something of the past now to me. I cant believe i had to tolerate the pain all along when it can be so much easier. And my period is just heavy flow for 2 days, very little for next 3 days and OVER! So much easier to manage.

i am the same as you! My body is warm all the time now. And i totally have no indication of when is my period coming until i go toilet and check. But because i uses a calendar so when its the day, i will wear pad. I can be happily walking around in shopping mall, not noticing my period is here unlike last time where i will be paralysed on bed for the first day of my period. Sometimes faint from the pain in the bathroom!

this is my third cycle since my mc and period pain is like something of the past now to me. I cant believe i had to tolerate the pain all along when it can be so much easier. And my period is just heavy flow for 2 days, very little for next 3 days and OVER! So much easier to manage.

hi babe, have you been seeing Dr Su too? How long you been with her? My first period after mc was very painful.. :(

Do you drink DOM? And did she gave green light to ttc? Maybe I will go back to her...

hi babe, have you been seeing Dr Su too? How long you been with her? My first period after mc was very painful.. :(

my mc was in nov and i started seeing her in dec to tiao my body. Few days after seeing her, i went back for my second review and my gynae found a cyst that grew out of no where within 2 weeks. Since my previous review was 2 weeks before. So Dr Su gave me meds to clear the cyst. I was only given green light to ttc in feb after the cyst was cleared.The first period after dr su, it wasnt as painful as before and by second period, i couldnt feel anything. Now i am on my third period, and i am still very active going to gym on the first day.

Hello thanks for sharing! I am planning to see tcm to know my constitution better and to help in ttc. Can you advise the address of Dr. SU and also the estimated costs each visit? Thanks

Do you drink DOM? And did she gave green light to ttc? Maybe I will go back to her...
What is DOM? Yup she told me to keep trying. Also told me if after intercourse and the sperms come out, its not good. Means the uterus not strong enough to hold the sperms in.

Hello thanks for sharing! I am planning to see tcm to know my constitution better and to help in ttc. Can you advise the address of Dr. SU and also the estimated costs each visit? Thanks
I spent $56 for my meds and i see her around 2 weeks. My husband is cheaper about $20 plus.

Hi ladies, just visited Dr Su earlier and forgot to ask the sachets are to be consumed twice a day ya? The handwriting not too eligible.

Just checking in how are you ladies who have been with her, managed to conceive?

diyanahadi and Twinkledust, congrats!! I hope I can have good news too.
Yay!! Me too! Week 5 ✌ Hope this baby grows healthy!!!! Conceived on second cycle, second try!

Hi, may I know if the wait time is usually very long for Dr Su’s clinic? Allowed to make appt for first time visit?

Hi, I tried tcm on & off (due to budget and depression issue) since 2011 after my cyst surgery and condition asso. with endometriosis. I have seen a tcm myself since last yr May and hub complain why no result yet. So Coz trying for baby, my hub and I started to c tcm together this year. All the while my body below is v cold type since young and heaty at top coz will have ulcers at back of throat if eat too heaty stuff or tonics. I go to MK Tcm with my hub and was advised to take beef / mutton 2 palm size serving each day to warm up my body as my body is very weak and cold due to eating too much veg since young. To be honest, I was like ??? Can i not eat meat ( for me is not due to religious purpose ) I don’t like to eat meat since young and also thinking of go vegan if successful pregnant and engage veg confinement auntie and food after birth. I am not sure if got anyone can give me good advice but just hope to be a happier person preparing myself to get preg…

Hi, wanted to check if any couples here have unexplained infertility but managed to conceive with TCM? if you did can you let me know which TCM doc you were/are with?

Me and hubby done all tests and everything is fine and normal. Yet we tried for almost 2 years and no luck. Failed 3 IUIs, western doc says next step IVF but I think I want to try TCM first...

Hi, wanted to check if any couples here have unexplained infertility but managed to conceive with TCM? if you did can you let me know which TCM doc you were/are with?

Me and hubby done all tests and everything is fine and normal. Yet we tried for almost 2 years and no luck. Failed 3 IUIs, western doc says next step IVF but I think I want to try TCM first...
Hello!! Any luck yet??

Back