Trying to conceive

vicky1988

Hi, I am 32 years old.. Have been trying to conceive for nearly 2 and a half years. Recently saw a doctor and got fertility pills for a more regular menstrual cycle. Took the pills for 5 months and my menses was regular. Stopped in Jan and in feb my menses was still regular at 27 to 29 days. This month, it is already my 33rd day and no period. But lower back is hurting. Tested on the 31st day but it was negative. Is it normal to get a negative? Trying so hard but its disappointing.. :(

Hihi Vicky, happen to see your post. I have a few friend's testimonials on trying to conceive as well. After joining the program it really helps. If convenience, you may provide me ur contact details. Hope to share more with you

Hi, I am 32 years old.. Have been trying to conceive for nearly 2 and a half years. Recently saw a doctor and got fertility pills for a more regular menstrual cycle. Took the pills for 5 months and my menses was regular. Stopped in Jan and in feb my menses was still regular at 27 to 29 days. This month, it is already my 33rd day and no period. But lower back is hurting. Tested on the 31st day but it was negative. Is it normal to get a negative? Trying so hard but its disappointing.. :(

Suggest u consult a fertility dr. I wasted time on a general gynae whose expertise is with pregnant woman. There are many reasons why u cannot conceive. Check your womb, tubes and other issues. A good fertility dr will advise u on the steps to take. Don’t waste time to slowly try remedy others used before. It may or may not work on u. Drag longer, age older, success rate lower.

Suggest u consult a fertility dr. I wasted time on a general gynae whose expertise is with pregnant woman. There are many reasons why u cannot conceive. Check your womb, tubes and other issues. A good fertility dr will advise u on the steps to take. Don’t waste time to slowly try remedy others used before. It may or may not work on u. Drag longer, age older, success rate lower.
I have already seen a doctor. Planning to go iui..

Back