Try Yoga Therapy

jeleen

I benefited first hand from Yoga therapy. Could not conceive for more than a year and less than 6 months into yoga class, BFP! To me, there could be nothing more effective than this.

Not too sure if this thread is appropriate for this section. Let me know otherwise! best of lucks!

Hi Jeleen, can u explain more on how yoga can benefit fertility? and what type of yoga therapy?

Hi memy,

This is what jeleen private messaged me a while back.

The therapy class i attended was a 1-1 private class where teacher wawa plans it and personalise to my issue back then. I think it is quite different to the classes at the gym. Actually you can go over for a consultation and have a feel about things. Refer to www.ohmsantih.com, thats their school's site. let me know if u need more info.

Hi Jeleen, can u explain more on how yoga can benefit fertility? and what type of yoga therapy?

Thanks to tryingtoconceive2014 for explaining on my behalf. After 2-3 months of therapy yoga, cysts reduced and eventually my menstrual cycle became regular. I also realise my eczema issue completely cleared up and I naturally slept better. As teacher explains, stress level must be down for all of these positive things to take place. There were a couple of classes where my DH was requested to join in. She taught both of us some poses which we could do at home as well. There were some changes in diet that I have to make as well. We did meditation too. I felt like that helped quite a fair bit. We did some purging exercises as well. Maybe you can read up more on the website. Maybe it could differ from person to person, not too sure about that :) jia you larhh

Hi Jeleen
May I ask where you go for yoga therapy? =)
I am interested.

Hi BabyBabyOoh,

This is Jeleen's private message to me:

The therapy class i attended was a 1-1 private class where teacher wawa plans it and personalise to my issue back then. I think it is quite different to the classes at the gym. Actually you can go over for a consultation and have a feel about things. Refer to www.ohmsantih.com, thats their school's site. let me know if u need more info.

Hi tryingtoconceive2014 & jeleen

Sorry for my late reply. Thank you for sharing the information on yoga therapy. =)

Thanks to tryingtoconceive2014 for explaining on my behalf. After 2-3 months of therapy yoga, cysts reduced and eventually my menstrual cycle became regular. I also realise my eczema issue completely cleared up and I naturally slept better. As teacher explains, stress level must be down for all of these positive things to take place. There were a couple of classes where my DH was requested to join in. She taught both of us some poses which we could do at home as well. There were some changes in diet that I have to make as well. We did meditation too. I felt like that helped quite a fair bit. We did some purging exercises as well. Maybe you can read up more on the website. Maybe it could differ from person to person, not too sure about that :) jia you larhh

hello Jeleen. You know what!! I have also benefited from yoga therapy at ohmsantih yoga. We had our doubts initially but the therapist/ yoga teacher warwar prove us wrong. We did not know what to say or how to thank her. It only take 8 sessions for me. But she mentioned we were very obedient students too so we benefited extensively :) Happy yo know that more people are knowing yoga therapy and benefiting from it too. My DS is coming to 8 months now. Thank god for bringing us to ohmsantih yoga. Dont give up hope as god is always watching out for us. Amen

Back