Traditional massage for miscarriage, early termination,trying to conceive

siti gina

Hello beautiful ladies out there

I believe many of you already know and tried the Malay Traditional Therapy (MTT) for postnatal care. But, I believe many are not aware of other benefits of this therapy. Allow me to share.

(1) Miscarriage and early ending of pregnancy

Sadly, not all pregnancy has a happy ending. Due to some reasons, some pregnancies ended before completing full term. Its heart breaking for some. I have my share of clients who have to exprience this. Last week, there was another case, miscarriage at 12 week.

When this happen, there are some effects to the womb. The "intervention" method used to disentangle the remnant (gosh, i dont what word to use) ie the amniontic sac from the womb. The possibility that the womb linings become scratch and weaken when instruments are used. This is one reason given why multiple early ending of pregnancy can affect future prenancy - it does not mean fertility is affected is just that the potential of miscarriage is higher if the womb and cervic have not sufficiently recovered.

Malay Traditional Massage does help to speed up the recovery of the womb. Depending on the period of pregnancy, package of 3,5 or 7 days is recommended. Similar technique as postnatal massage is use, including special herbs and traditional wrap/binding. The herbs help to force out clots, damaged tissues, ect from the womb. The binding help to restore and tighten back the uterus. The overall massage help with improving circulation and to speed up removal of access, accumulated toxins, ect.

From my many years experience, the massage and the session can be therapeutic for the clients; lending them listerning ears, giving them hope and allow them to plan for the future. My training in psychology and counselling have the added advantange as I would make acute observation to detect for signs for more serious depression.

(2) Trying to conceive

In the past, I have some clients who have difficulty in getting pregnant. Many reasons are cited. I remember one particular client (her husband is a doctor), after many failed IUI, and 3 IVF, she came to me cos her gynae told her the possible reason could be the fats lining in her abdominal area. I advise her to postphone IVF while I worked on her tummy ( I do provide tummy trimming package for special cases only). After abt 3 month we completed her treatment, she went for her IVF again, we waited anxiously for the new month, and the good news came!. Now, she is a happy mother of 2. I have few other clients with different problems. I usually ask the "set of standard questions" first before making any recommendation. I am glad to have helped few clients so far with diverse problems.

So, if anyone of you or someoen you know have tried for some time,with no medical basis to explain, may want to consider Malay Traditional Therapy (MTT). No harm trying cos massage has been proven to bring some relief , induce the feeling of relaxation and reduce stress to the body.

Lets keep in touch..:)

I believe many of you already know and tried the Malay Traditional Therapy (MTT) for postnatal care. But, I believe many are not aware of other benefits of this therapy. Allow me to share.

Sadly, not all pregnancy has a happy ending. Due to some reasons, some pregnancies ended before completing full term. Its heart breaking for some. I have my share of clients who have to exprience this. Last week, there was another case, miscarriage at 12 week.

When this happen, there are some effects to the womb. The "intervention" method used to disentangle the remnant (gosh, i dont what word to use) ie the amniontic sac from the womb. The possibility that the womb linings become scratch and weaken when instruments are used. This is one reason given why multiple early ending of pregnancy can affect future prenancy - it does not mean fertility is affected is just that the potential of miscarriage is higher if the womb and cervic have not sufficiently recovered.

Malay Traditional Massage does help to speed up the recovery of the womb. Depending on the period of pregnancy, package of 3,5 or 7 days is recommended. Similar technique as postnatal massage is use, including special herbs and traditional wrap/binding. The herbs help to force out clots, damaged tissues, ect from the womb. The binding help to restore and tighten back the uterus. The overall massage help with improving circulation and to speed up removal of access, accumulated toxins, ect.

From my many years experience, the massage and the session can be therapeutic for the clients; lending them listerning ears, giving them hope and allow them to plan for the future. My training in psychology and counselling have the added advantange as I would make acute observation to detect for signs for more serious depression.

(2) Trying to conceive

In the past, I have some clients who have difficulty in getting pregnant. Many reasons are cited. I remember one particular client (her husband is a doctor), after many failed IUI, and 3 IVF, she came to me cos her gynae told her the possible reason could be the fats lining in her abdominal area. I advise her to postphone IVF while I worked on her tummy ( I do provide tummy trimming package for special cases only). After abt 3 month we completed her treatment, she went for her IVF again, we waited anxiously for the new month, and the good news came!. Now, she is a happy mother of 2. I have few other clients with different problems. I usually ask the "set of standard questions" first before making any recommendation. I am glad to have helped few clients so far with diverse problems.

So, if anyone of you or someoen you know have tried for some time,with no medical basis to explain, may want to consider Malay Traditional Therapy (MTT). No harm trying cos massage has been proven to bring some relief , induce the feeling of relaxation and reduce stress to the body.

Can i get in touch with you? Can you please reply me

(2) Trying to conceive

Hi there! Can I get in touch with you?

(2) Trying to conceive

Hi

Hi there !

Is your cycst large ie how many cm ? And where is it located? The size and location need to take into account. I do have clients with cycst. Some are now even aware they have cycts and I advised them to get confirmation. There are those with cycst that managed to continue their pregnancy to full-term.

Hi. I just had a natural miscarriage last mth. Right nw i feel like my body is so weak, always bloated & burping away, it gets to my head and i get dizzy and normally i try to vomit but ntg comes out.. except for more "gas/air".. will the massage helps? More info pls with price etc. Thank you.

Hello Gravitica

Sorry to hear about your lost. Since its already more than a month, normal the effect should have normalized. But from your description, its seems as your body do require some "pampering"..I recommend you go for a few sessions of normal massage instead of the specific massage recommended. For your info, for Malay traditional massage, most masseur would also perform the womb massage to restore and strengthen it. Its called the "sengkak" and must be performed by experienced masseur only.
If you need quick advice or help, you can contact me at the number in my profile. Else, you could leave your number here and I would try to get back to you soonest possible. My apology for late reply cause I am not often online.

Do take care :))

Hi there. I just got my termination at week 13 :( can anyone suggest any malay Jamu massage to help the uterus get back to shape ? We are planning to try again soon :(

Back