TMC bill

robin_san

Hi,

tried searching the forum for recent TMC bill size. Anyone can advise?
Intending to deliver in TMC, Single bedded ward. Any recent bill size to share? Thank you

I guess robin is talking about actual size bill and not the charges... Mummy who give birth there recently kindly advise!!!

Gv birth there in feb.. stayed 3D2N premier single (1 grade abv normal single) natural with epidural and vacuum assist.. Bill was 7k+. Medisave deducted 2k+, cash portion ard 5k+ but we only paid 1k+ cash coz the balance was claimed frm hub co.

Hope this helps..

hi, can anyone advise if you're given the netted panties after the delivery at TMC ? Thanks for your advise.

Hi

I was only given 2 of the netted panties.. 1 used whn aft deliver.. n another in case of stain.. u can bring it back.. if u wan extra, gotta pay

you may like to bring your own disposable panties, i didnt get any during my stay in TMC. They only provide those string to tie the maternity pad which i dont like it.

Hi Anyone knows, what is the item complimentary and what is the items will be charged for?

Any one can share detail billing of TMC?

Gave birth in may, stayed at single bed ward. 3D2N, natural with epidural. Total bill is 6k+. (Medisave abt 2k+, balance is cash).
Detailed billing think thrown away cos very messy. Mummy will have 1 bill, bb another bill, payment to gynae 1 bill, medisave deduction advice in few letters.

Nothing is free except for complimentary toiletries. Whatever mummy & bb use are chargable like pads, diapers, wipes,cotton balls. Hub to stay also need to pay.

Back