STOKKE XPLORY SPREE

Taking order again
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Pris,
Can U contact me reagrding your stokke xplory pre-order collecion?
Item has been reached and at my place now.

I have email u for ur contact number as well.

Thanks

Ade

Hi, I'm keen to get the Scoot stroller. Can I know the nett price after adding shipping and GST tax.

I heard Mothercare is selling at $1020 after less member b'day discount, if buy from overseas, will the saving be more than Mothercare b'day discount? Tks

Hi all,
Those loots suppose to come by CNY already reached.
Please let me know ur mode of collection soonest esp those who need it for CNY.

Cheers.

Adeline

Hi I'm interested may I know the total will be how much to get the strokke as I want the green strokke thanks

Hi

I will be away for holiday from 24/May to 7/Jun. Thus will not be taking any order in between this date.
I have limited access to emails and response will be delayed.

Thank you.

Rgs,
Ade

Hi. Can I check if you can bring in bugaboo donkey? If so, how much would it be? I'm looking at adding one more seat and the two canopies. Thanks.

Hi. Can I check if you can bring in bugaboo donkey? If so, how much would it be? I'm looking at adding one more seat and the two canopies. Thanks.
hi
bugaboo donkey is cheaper to get locally as saving not justified to import in :)

Ade

Hi Ade,

Please advise if you are bringing in the Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair. If yes, please pm me the prices inclusive of the baby set and cushion as my daughter is only 6months old. Thank you!

Back