Spectra Breastpump

Maybe this post comes a bit late. I've been using Spectra 9+ since late January 2016. It's a portable pump which can be brought around conveniently. These are my reviews after using it for almost 1 month:

-Suction less strong than other pump. Eg: Medela
-The sound level during pumping is quite loud especially during very quiet night
-The breast shields are quite big & one must hold properly during pumping otherwise milk will leak out
-Pro is this pump comes with a self timer which will auto shut off after 30 mins. The small screen will also show the battery level. It has to be charged after 4 - 5 times usage. Price is low at $120+ selling at Qoo10.

I hope these information helps.

Thanks Elizgoh for ur input.

Any idea what is the difference between Spectra 9+ and Spectra M1 and what made u choose the former?

Thanks!

Thanks Elizgoh for ur input.

Any idea what is the difference between Spectra 9+ and Spectra M1 and what made u choose the former?

Thanks!

Hi,

The main reason I chose the former is it is small & convenient. However, S9+ is not hospital grade. But I heard several reviews from friends that M1 is better in terms of suction. You can refer to the link below which I found online for your more information:

https://dayre.me/princessaileen/qmfSzsxcLP

So have you bought your breast pump? There are many other brands in the market like Medela, Phillips Avent etc. Medela & Spectra are common brands bought nowadays!

I use m1 and s1. Love m1 for the portability but adore s1 for the capability. It's powerful to extract lots of milk for me in the shortest time.

I use m1 and s1. Love m1 for the portability but adore s1 for the capability. It's powerful to extract lots of milk for me in the shortest time.

Sometime.. I'm abit pek cheh using S9+ cause the breastshields must be positioned at the correct angle on both breasts before suction takes place. It takes me around 45 mins to pump out 120 to 140 ml of milk on 1 side.

Maybe this post comes a bit late. I've been using Spectra 9+ since late January 2016. It's a portable pump which can be brought around conveniently. These are my reviews after using it for almost 1 month:

-Suction less strong than other pump. Eg: Medela
-The sound level during pumping is quite loud especially during very quiet night
-The breast shields are quite big & one must hold properly during pumping otherwise milk will leak out
-Pro is this pump comes with a self timer which will auto shut off after 30 mins. The small screen will also show the battery level. It has to be charged after 4 - 5 times usage. Price is low at $120+ selling at Qoo10.

I hope these information helps.
It is not late (; Thanks for your information..
Qoo10 is so much cheaper... mothercare selling $299..

Back