SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Ladies,

I have these 2 stacks to share...

5253557.jpg

12 x 12 DCWV babyboy stack... Its new design, different from nana's nursery babyboy...

5253558.jpg

8 x 8 PED animal crackers for gal stack. Has embossed paper, lace cut paper in the stack...

Interested please PM me for detailed pics and price...
happy.gif

Good news for scrappers living west side!!!

PaperMarket @ The Clementi Mall 3155 Commonwealth Ave West, The Clementi Mall 04-14/15 Singapore 129588 Tel: +65 6659 9003

Next time got sales dun need chiong to town area =)

Hello hello! I have been "submarine-ing" for such a long time!!

Mar works: Using Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe and Toy Box

LO 1: Words With Friends
5346572.jpg

5346573.jpg
5346574.jpg
5346575.jpg
5346576.jpg

LO 2: Playing House
5346577.jpg

5346578.jpg
5346579.jpg

5346580.jpg

Canvas mini album converted to a banner:
5346581.jpg
5346582.jpg
5346583.jpg

April works: Using 7Gypsies Camden & Prima
5346584.jpg

5346585.jpg
5346586.jpg

5346587.jpg
5346588.jpg

All these designed for Scraplicious, a new shop at Parkway Parade Basement 1.. check it out! Woo!

a tag - mainly recycled product packaging
5387121.jpg

two cards
5387122.jpg

5387123.jpg
5387124.jpg

and one more layout
5387125.jpg

5387126.jpg
5387127.jpg

TFL!

BTW Scraplicious has 40% discount off 3 or more Maya Road products now.. if you are a fan of MR, its worth heading down to have a look!

Hi, just wondering how you all store your paper? I have a stack of card stock and paper all piled up on the floor up to my knee height...quite unsightly....and difficult to find paper when I want to. I bought some scrap paper folders from Art Friends but they are quite thin and only good for scraps. There is a thicker, more like a portfolio version about S$20 (too exp and I would probably need 10 to store all my stuff) Any suggestions?

letting go of my Once Upon a Time Glitter Stack

5417356.jpg

Brand New
12''x12''
48 sheets per pack
Acid & Lignin Free
Create Your Own Fairy Tale! This is a must have paper stack from Die Cuts With A View! "Once upon a time" is written in a traditional storybook font and then covered in pressed on glitter so that it does not rub off

http://www.diecutswithaview.com/product_view.php?id=32

Letting go at $20.

Karen: I bought containers from popular / daiso. Daiso ones more flimsy and thinner. Popular probably more worth it. Its a4 size but can fit 12x12 paper, just that some of the paper will stick out the top.

Karen: I also bought container from popular.. It's the therapy kids color series. The size just nice to store 12x12 paper, and can flip the papers on the top to choose which one to use.

hi mommies. I'm 'inspired' to do some crafty stuff. Would love to hear from you ladies which brand of stuff is good for what? Such as emblishments/stamps/paper.. and their quality... Thanks for your time!

hello everyone, how is everyone doing? Me been real lazy, didn't scrap for more than 6 months!!!

Anyone using AC D-ring album? Just tidied up my study and realised that the rings had rusted!!! I need to change all my albums!!! I'm looking for We Are Memory Keeper or Provo Craft range of D-ring, anyone has 2 to spare? If no, I need to spree from Joann.

hi. Im new to scrapbooking. but i'm kinda addicted to it. everyday i browse scrapbooking sites and watch youtube videos. I even borrowed magazines from the library.
happy.gif

I was looking for local scrappers forum and saw this club so i signed up.
happy.gif

I need to order 12x12 albums from Joann, please pm me if you want to tag along for 12x12 items. Collection is Clementi or Suntec.

Usagi, sorry for the delayed reply as I do not checked this thread often. Greatly depends on what you want, varies from US 11+ to US29+, need to add shipping, take the price x 2 is about the price of the album. My order already fulfilled.

Celine, if you willing to spend, you may try at the LSS (local scrapbook stores) or online SB store; IKEA has cheaper options and size a is slight different.

Hi mummies!

It's been so long since I last posted. Just dropping in to say hi. Been starting to scrap again after like stopping for 1 yr. Now busy doing LO for my #2 1st birthday.
Btw, is the big shot a good investment? Other than the big shot, what other tools is a must have for u? Am thinking of exploring some tools to use. Pls share. Many thanks!
Anyone doing any spree or have any kit to let go? Am recently crazy with SC & OA products!

Hi mummies,

I am interested to get EK Success Punch. Amazon's got a 4-for-3 promotion, so it works out to be USD11.25 per punch before shipping.

On Amazon, the product dimension is 4.3 x 3.3 x 6.5 inches ; 1.1 pounds. Using VPost shipping calculator, it's just $3.6 not including base charge. Depending on how it's packed, hopefully shipping should not exceed $10/item.

I intend to order only the following punches, to make most of the 4-for-3 savings.

EK Tools Punch, Circle Scallop, 2.25-Inch, Large
EK Tools Punch, Circle Scallop, 2-Inch, Large
Ek Tools Punch, Real Estate Sign

Anyone interested to share? Hope to close when we reach 12 punches.

Using exchange rate of 1.25, shipping estimate $10/item, should be $24.

Will be using as charged credit card rate and shipping charges, and passing on 10% discount using VPost.

Hihi!!

Does anyone knows where I can get 11"x8.5" pageframes? MWL only carries 12x12. Or anyone seen or know where i can get those clear acrylic A4 upright holder?

Hi mummies...

I am pretty new to scrapbooking.... Am so glad to know that there is an SMH scrapbooking club...

Hope I can learn from u experienced ones !!!

Hi mummies, I stop scrapbooking for a while and would like to let go the following items:
1. Kokuyo Blue 36m Refill @ $4 each.
2. ZOTS Glue Dots Small (Purple Color) @ $5 per box.
3. RA Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo @ $5 each.
Everything is brand new and never open before.
PM me if interested. Thanks!

Back