SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Annissa, thanks. I saw that at spotlight. It s $18 plus for the 8 oz bottle! I still have abt 2/3 of MP, hopefully the new bottle I m ordering from joann can arrive before this runs out.
How to kickstart your engine ah? How abt join me on the course?? Hehe.. Looks like we ll be doing mixed media more than traditional SB though..
Back to royal coat , how s the drying time like? I read the solution to MP stickiness is to use a sealer spray.

Hi everyone, long time no chat le... Just to share, I have no issue with mod podge. My trick is to use a nylon brush. After I am done applying mod podge I will quickly wash the brush in warm water or tap water before it dries. Anyway, I use a really cheap brush from spotlight that cost me 3.99 so no issue for me even if it really dries up. Using a brush enables me to spread the mod podge thinly n evenly on my projects so far after a day of drying then no longer sticky le
happy.gif
anyways, insee daiso selling brushes sets too. Can always buy a set to try first before turning to alternative sealants
happy.gif

Amy: Thanks.. I'll try that. By they way, can I check if the MP you have is the matte or gloss type? The problem with stickiness is particularly obvious with the gloss type.

3As, I ever used the MP matt, same sticky issue. What I've learnt is you need to do a super duper THIN coat to minimise the stickiness.

3As, I tried one and it was totally hopeless.
Don't know if I am too slow or what but it is just not wet enough to pick up sufficient embossing powder.

VersaMark pads work best for me.

Mich, what brand is that? I ll like to have different colors on the same image hence thinking of getting markers for stamping.. And since I like effect of embossing,, thought might as well get colored embossing markers.
By the way, utee is an embossing powder, right?

Inkessential, I think. I was so put-off I never tried any other brand.

UTEE -> Ultra-thick embossing enamel. I don't own any. In one of Sharon's class, I tried once...pour the powder, heat then press a key into it..the shape of the key is in the set clear gluey thingy - can't remember if that's UTEE.

3as
u can use UTEE as an embossing powder BUT if i am not wrong, UTEE takes a longer time to "cook" bcos the granules are bigger than embossing powder.

i am not a fan of UTEE as embossing powder only bcos the UTEE can be quick difficult to melt and u may not get the embossing effect or the kind of embossing effect that you want

i did something similar as Mich. it looks more like a hot stamp effect.

just wondering whether anyone here is selling off 1/2 stack of dcwv sweet or dcwv baby girl or any other dcwv stacks? if yes, pls pm me. thanks
happy.gif

bbthan
LSS = Local Scrapbook Stores/ Shops Laines at Wheelock, paper market at plaza sin and raffles city, Made with love at plaza sin

Oh... I see. Been to paper market n they hv always been out of stocks. N they r rather ex too. I'll try the others n art friend too. Thanks!

The tape glue refill that we used is currently out of stock!!! My regular stationery supplier told me ETA is 90-120days!!!

Grab whatever you can if you see at Popular or LSS when on sale.

Thanks ladies
I m looking for 12 by 12 as most of my work done on that dimension. Anyway I got the acrylic ones fr Made with Love and got those easel stands from daiso.

Happy CNY to all!!

Finally did 1st LO of 2011 during the CNY break

Pic from Jan 2010, yes, I'm more than 1 year behind on my scrapping!

TFL!
5081134.jpg

5165947.jpg

1) June Bug Collection Pack by BasicGrey @ $21.00

Kit Includes:
18- 12x12 Double sided Designer Cardstock Sheets
1 Coordinating Cardstock Alpha Stickers Sheet
1 Coordinating Cardstock Elements Sticker Sheet

5165948.jpg

2) "Springtime" Paper Kit by Echo Park Paper @ $22.00
Kit Includes:
12 - Double Sided Cardstock Papers
1 - 12x12 Alpha Sticker Sheet
1 - 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet

5165949.jpg

3) Season Collection Kit by Crate Paper @ $16.00
Kit contains: 16 double-sided, textured, patterned 12x12 cardstock papers 21 title stickers 18 journal stickers 7 borders 84 designer die-cuts

hihi

yss spree, got the discount code but must close as soon as i can.

my collection points are PM-Cityhall, LP-Wheelock, MWL-Dhoby Ghaut, Bishan/TPY MRT. Will do Raffle Plc MRT also

rate wise will go according to my cc since it is a pte spree.

ming/ecmom/mich
will pm u
happy.gif

Hi,

Just come across that that is a scrapbooking club for SMH
happy.gif

Hi Jellypurin, dont mind if i can join your spree on YSS. let me know ok? thanks

Back