SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Stephanie
ha ha my girl oso must have pink.

My boy i know it is green because he like that animal mechanicals character Rat which is green

Stephanie
It must have been fun singing at your friend's wedding!!! Hehehehe, dancing in for 2nd march-in is very fun actually. Hb and I did that for our wedding, we "salsa"-ed in ... we've been attending a crash course in salsa with our group of church friends with Shawn and Gladys and Gladys was kind enough to choreograph a simple and special segment for our couple dance... the rest of our friends joined in the 2nd part from all over the ballroom to give that "Bollywood" effect. LOL!

Amy, my english not "powderful". Because my boss too powerful, so I tends to use short and precise sentence when I draft things out for him. kkekeke.... He cannot stand those broken english by our Jap colleagues and spend alot alot of time helping them to correct in their report, etc.

CL: Rat is Mechana Fast? Then it's yellow leh.. Green is the Dinosaur, the "T-rex" that is made of full titanium T-rynasuar or something.. Mechana Strong..
Hahaha.. Goes to show how much cartoon I've been watching lately.. :p

Wah...your weddings are so "hip and happening"...Mine was regular, boring, march-in, cut cake, yam seng, sit down, eat type...

Actually if we had our way, it will be some beach wedding or some small resort getaway...too bad our parents were so traditional plus we two were first children on both sides!

Stephanie...yes, I've applied the stickles on the edge. Good to get a few basic color like silver, gold, red, green, pink, black.

Attended MWL's From Russia with Love class, made this 2 pages LOs:
2675317.jpg
2675318.jpg

Enjoyed this class very much, 1st time that I can complete everything in class, juz go home to add photos and stickles. 3 LOs, 1 bottle of stickles, 1 pkt of Thickers, very worth it.

Adeline...Thanks. it's paper from Kaiser mamma something collection which is not in the market yet, very pretty.

haiz - I am stuck at airport, flight delay for 3 hours !! night mare.

only consolation is got free wifi and can check the happenings here ..

Annissa - I like yr russian doll LO. U really enjoyed yr MWL hor..the doll is one single piece of assemble piece by piece?

BAI....it's a patterned paper with 4 dolls, I cut 1 for this LO, balance of the paper were used for the other 2 LOs. This class is damnnn simple, learned some new tips and easy to complete. Love it.

Annnissa, you've got mail.

The Russian doll pp is really interesting - very colouful. I like your tin album too..at least you scrapped that trip! Btw, how much you paid for the laines class ?

MichL...I heard if there's high demand, they may run the class for another month.

Usually, their classes run for 2 months, I've missed last month so this month hurry joined!!!

Wow...nice work Amada.

MR#12
Thanks Dorcas for answering my questions on.
I couldn't get used to no white space so I did a 2page LO. Scrapping some old photos of my son. Using Crate Paper Little Sprout.

2678417.jpg

Nice work Annissa, MichL

Annissa,
I like the russian dolls pp... am on a self imposed ban to buy new stash... so shall resist going to LSS...

MichL,
Very cute photos of your boy
happy.gif

sigh.... I've been so busy at home that I totally find no time for scrapping. sob sob sob... Very very sad about that. How?

My son has been seeking for attention too. And I feel so bad that I don't have the time to spare him.
sad.gif

I thinking of doing a stampdesires spree coz after MichL asked, noone seems to be doing, n I'm thinking of getting some lovely HeroArts. Any keen to order?

.ky.

MichL....nice 2-pages. How do you store your LOs? I'm never a 2-pages person.

OMG, everyone is using all the new new papers while I still have tonnes and tonnes of old paper!!!

JChew.....Take a break from SB, like me, I stopped for 2-3months. SB is something you do to relax, not stress. Prioritise your tasks.

annissa: oh i loved that russian doll! if the paper is sold in mwl i'll confirm buy!!

michl: very nice LO! ur boy has so many expression.. kekekek..

Annissa, I'm trying not to think, but I really miss scrapping. The worst is not about not scrapping, but finding time to spare for my children. I'm starting to wonder if I make the right choice not to have a maid. I feel like an incompetent mum.

MichL: I like your 2-pager. Have not been doing one lately. Usually don't have that many pics on a theme for a 2-pager. Kekek..
happy.gif

Jchew: Hey, what you're feeling is totally normal. We have our mood swings now and then. Now that you've tried it out, and you think having a maid will help the household and make everyone happier, then hire one now. Remember, finding it difficult to cope and having a maid doesn't make you an "incompetent" mum. Else, there're so many lousy mums around! Don't feel blue ok?

JTS, This was supposed to be my take on MR 12... But i didn't have hambly overlays... Its a 2 page layout for my gal's first trip to the zoo. Long time never do 2 page layout liao...

2679609.jpg

2679610.jpg

2679611.jpg

Jchew
no such thing as incompetent. Relax. I think you need a ME time. Ask for a time out from ah lau, take leave to attend class. I oso no time so I take leave to attend sb class.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I use postbound and D-rings albums. 2 pages LO I try to store in postbound.

Amy, nice two page LO! I love all the animal embellishments and how you used the lace cs.

CL - same kampong but you moving liao...

*Stampdesires* I am IN !!! Let me know once spree is on !
Here's the link-> http://www.stampdesires.com/

Ming - I may be keen but only have time to surf later... can wait?

A&A - yee.... how come i missed you? Btw, remember you were asking for 12x12 plastic bags ... do u still need? I can mail to you some...if yes, just pm me the add.... and foc k.

A&A, CL, thanks for consoling me. Sometimes I wish I can split myself into 2. hahahah... I always feel that this is the time for my kids before they starts to have their own friends, own outing, etc. So, I do my best to accommodate. But too many things 'in my plate' liao.

A&A, I have not have luck with maids since I started with one. Ask people like Annissa and CL, they know me not very very long but long enough to know I've changed a no. of maid. They give me too much problems. I'm scared of them.

CL, whether got maid or not, I also take leave to attend SB class. For me, after work and weekend is family time. Even my facial package many years back, the beautician are complaining that I'm only going once a year!!! hahahah....

Jchew,
What about hiring a part time maid to come in and help with the major chores? I not as siong as you since i only have one kid and i also dun have a maid. I always stay up late after my gal sleep so that i can scrap. Sometimes i also have periods that i dun feel like scrapping just too tired to scrap. Dun feel bad about it, as FTWM we cannot excel in everything. I understand how you feel. There r days when i bring my gal home i just leave her in her room to play while i go cook dinner and do other stuff... Really dun have energy coz after a whole day at work all the talking... no energy to entertain her liao and those were the days i feel really horrible... but what to do?

Erna,
thats a very romantic layout
happy.gif
I dun have any layouts of my wedding pictures coz all my wedding photos are not in the digital format where we have soft copies... Anyone has any idea if there is anywhere that i can convert them into soft copies?

Thanks Chicken little, MichL and mamachan.

CL,
You need anymore zoo embellis? I think i bought enough of zoo embellis to make a mini album instead of a 2 page layout... kekekekeke....

JChew, how old r ur kids. Me too ... kids come number 1, house come number 2, but I'm a SAHM. Have only 1 maid (best ever) n never thot of getting another one.

I stopped scrapping 2 yrs ago but recently restarted bcos of #1.

.ky.

JChew
How bout getting a part-time maid to come in to do the heavy chores on the weekend? Would that be better to help you out at least? I used to have a part-time weekend maid before I had my Phil maid...worked out ok for my hb and I...so we didn't have to fret about having to always do the heavy chores... and I just do some light cleaning with those magic clean wipes on weekdays to keep the dust and strands of hair away.

Oh yes...some good news to share with you mummies.

Some of you might have already guessed or knew

I'm newly pregnant with my #2...... which explains why I've been so tired out and mojoless... was telling Dorcas that I just "stone" in front of my scrap supplies and rather go and sleep than scrap!

Saw my gynae last Wed, only saw the sac...so means I'm still fairly early... seeing gynae again next Tuesday...hopefully can see the fetal heartbeat and all will go well...
happy.gif

Amy....I'm "building" a zoo album, I would like to get some from you too. This zoo album concept has been with me for about 2-3months now, chipboard album is ready, paper is ready, photo sorted but havent start!!!

Back