SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Someone offered to give away ink cartridges which expired in Jul2009? Unable to find that post, still available? what's the model no.?

Eye for Design Colour Challenge #3:
2486734.jpg

Super challenging colour combi for me!! This photo is scrapped cos its the ONLY photo I have that can fit into the colour scheme. TFL!

babyrainbow
the one n only time so far when my dotter (no 2) had such high fever 40.5oC, i nearly cried. in fact her high fever went on for 1 wk! the whole week, i couldn't eat well, sleep well. zombie at work. worry this worry that. then PD gave antibiotics bcos it was def a bacterial infection. hang in there. it'll blow over.

strangely, my son nvr had such high fever before. that's why i panic when no 2 fever went so high. nvr exp before.

Ming: Oh me on my!!! It swells with artsy style! With this color combo, I believe you're the only one who can come up with something like this!
happy.gif

My take for challenge #9.. Delicious! Simply sublime - My boy enjoying his teething biscuit..
I cut strips of paper and weaved them. Scraplifted this from Christy's LO.
happy.gif

2487870.jpg
2487871.jpg

Babyrainbowz: How is your son now? Fever ok?

Ming , A&A & Autum: U all so good in LOs.. So envy...

Yesterday night when i got home, my mil told me that my son got slight cough. I hope it is not those sickness.. I got a few friends also kanna like that. Worst, my colleague beside me keep on coughing. Her husband & sons were kanna fever & coughing in early week this month. Worried that i will kanna too. *Pray Hard*

Very nice LO here. Miss scrapping. Plus mamachan pass me my spree stuff last night. Yet look at it. Until now then able to sit down n use the com.

Last night temperature maintain around 38 and did not exceed 39. This morning 38.6 and PD said continue to give paracetamol 4 to 6 hourly depends on the temperature. Running nose and cough start this morning and will still monitor until tomorrow morning and bring him back to the PD and check again.
His last temperature was good. around 37.7. So far yet use the suppository. Hopefully tonight will not shot up again.

My aunt was admitted to hospital due to high fever too. Is very scary virus was spreading so fast. Not slight cough or flu but high fever. Both me and my hb temperature went above 39 too.
Now i don't allow my mother to come over in case this spreading just continue.

Now i'm coughing non stop. Anyway to ease it ? Been coughing till my chest hurts
sad.gif
I tried the pi pa gao but it doesn't work

I used strong lozenges to trame my throat, Difflame. So far only this help to curb the throat irritation. Sip warm water every now and then will help to soothe the throat too. You need double dose of water because whenever you cough, you let out fluid. Take care.

BabyRainbowz, try Manuka honey water. Cannot use warm water though...I drink a lot of manuka honey water whenever I feel something is brewing (like heaty or cold coming up). I also drink ginseng tea (with gou qi zi) to drive away heatiness...cos my body is heaty so most of time sick cos over heaty.

BabyRainbowz, I know it's a bit late for my suggestion, but just in case for future reference, you can buy those water cushion for them to lie on when they have fever. My house has at least 2 of them. It sorts of absorb the heat and brings down the body temp. Few years back, it was on the newspaper and personally, my own experiences also shows that it works everytime when my kids has a temp.

Wow! nice LOs, AA, ming, Adeline!

BabyRainbow
like kaimom, i've drinkg manuka honey water whenever i feel smthg coming up. u can try that.

BBrainbowz.....Clementi Big Bookshop sells the Water Cushion $9.90 per pc. Those square thingy used by taxi uncle or old people when they have pile. kekekeke

A&A
Wow! That's a really sublime layout! Nicely done! I've not look through the color challenge at all! Dunno wait till when man.

Adeline
That's a really really lovely layout!!!

BabyRainbowz
If you need the water pillow and mat for these few days, I have it. Can loan to you. Since you stay just across the road from me.

Finally back!

Isaiah fever went down already. Now stable at 37-37.5 with slight running nose and cough.

Will take note of the water pillow. Maybe next time can buy one and standby.

Having been drinking honey water and lozenges. Cough so badly that my tummy area is all cramp. Once start coughing, it will be non stop. Slept the whole evening last night while my hb take care of my boy. Hopefully tonight we can sleep better and this virus thing will go off soon.

Thanks for your comments..
happy.gif
I'm feeling a bit sad the class is coming to an end. And as a result, am very reluctant to complete the last LO.. Trying to keep the class on-going?? lol..

Adeline: Your LO is really lovely! Is that FP glitter transparency by the left?

Mamacha: Wanna check with you. If I intend to zutter bind a mini album, what is the allowance I have to set aside? And does this allowance depend on the size of the mini album?

Mamachan: Additional question.. Is there a limit to the thickness per page? I would like to gauge how much embellishment I can add per page. Or does that depend on the size of the rings I used?
Sorry for asking so many questions.. :p

Hi ladies,
Can i check, does anyone have any idea what to do to postbound albums if they are opening up? as in cannot close properly like permently gap open like that...

Yup...The transparency at the side is from Fancy Pants. I bought them from YSS end of last year when they were having a sale. i went crazy and bought almost everyone of their transparencies! Lol!

A&A
erm.... I normally would zutter those pages that are stuck down before embellishing with the "hard" embellishments. Advisable to give 1/2 inch for the edge that's to be zuttered. But don't make the page too thick with embellishments that you can't slot into the machine to have the mini album to be zuttered.

Annissa
Thanks for entertaining me just now and showing off ur amazing collection to me! sorry i can't stay longer. hubby was chasing me.

Anyone wants to order Unity Stamp Company which is having a 30% off sale? I will get it shipped within US to my Borderlinx account (flat rate shipping of $5) and ship from there to SG as I have a 10% Borderlinx discount code.
Will cap at USD220 for spree (after 30% discount) and will only go ahead if we hit at least USD200 (after 30% discount). If interested, pls let me know by latest 9pm tonight.

Wow... A&A, I see you are getting better and better with your LO. Your LOs so nice.

Recently, I got no creative juice. Although I did some LOs but all doesn't look good to me. hahaha... nothing special and lack of "something". Just doing for the sake of clearing stash. :p

Ming and Adeline, your LO also very nice. Ming also stun me with her LO with nice layering.

wow.. all the LO posted here so nice.. ming, a&a, adeline, i love your layout so much!!

makes me feel like my LO is really nothing compared to u all.. but anyway.. i've finally done color challenge #1! ok.. still at #1 now.. hahaa.. i know i'm super slow..

i hope i can make an LO as nice as those posted here..

2492176.jpg

and another LO i did last weekend..

2492177.jpg

wow ladies, yr LOs are so nice! kudos to u all.

Autumm, u went for the framed class too? Were u the one with long hair and in bright pink top? Hee, I was just next to Aileen on her left, one of the talkative ones! :p Nice meeting u!

ssm,
yes yes, i was the one in pink top. you 3 ladies were so funny.. haha.. kept taking pics. :p

erna,
don't be demoralised. your LO nice also le. i like your Baby LO.
happy.gif
i think every now and then, it's normal to feel demoralised as compared to others.. but don't let it get u down la. just be happy! kekeke.. cos SB is really for fun.

Erna, never mind, me started for 1 yo liao, still like you. kekkeke... Scrapping is for fun. Like what Autum says.

Hi Ming...decided to give the unity stamps a miss. I just ordered some from sugar nellie. Too broke for more stamps... thanks for offering to organise.

Just came back from PD again
sad.gif

My cough is getting worse and makes me feel like vomiting all day long. Came back with alot of medication and antibiotic.

My boy cough start to worsen too. last night cough until vomit his milk out. Also on antibiotic now. if 3 days later no improvement then got to go on nebuliser liao.

BBrainbow - take good care...hmn, usually its like that..one after another, my ordeal takes me about 1 month to get over (especially for stomach flu/fever)....hang on...

today pcdeals nice woh... :p

babyrainbow: take care! hope that ur family will recover soon..

baimummy: i agree! today's pc deal is nice... is felicia taking order from pc now?

babyrainbow,
for stomach flu, u can try to give your boy rice-water. water from cooking porrridge. good for stomach.

Is this call stomach flu ?

My boy just vomited again. Cough and cough until vomited. This virus is really killing me. Make me feel uncomfortable the whole day and can't sleep well, scared my boy got choked by his cough.

Back