SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Another way is to cut away the brad legs....but depending on purpose of the brads lah...if to secure & hold together the papers, then you need the legs to go thru'...

I wanted hardier backings + other uses, so all pages have cardstock backing every embellish papers....haha...now you know why I use up paper stash faster in MR #4....

Hey Mummies !!

Happy Valentines Day to you ladies tml !!
You ladies been productive, so envy =)
its nice seeing works being uploaded here (meaning u ladies have been de-clusting your materials).

I cant wait to scrap again, but till then i will have to wait (at least after the confinement lady left, since she is occupying my scrap cum play room).

ming, mamachan, ginncher,
thanks for all the tips on concealing brads. hee.. think we should share more of such tips and tricks!

hey, I am wondering if i can use those binding machine to punch holes? u know those A4-size reports which we have to submit as students? We usually have to bind them with a plastic cover and hard-paper backing and a plastic ring binder.. I am just wondering if i can use that to punch the holes (small rectangle shapes) and then maybe use ribbon to thread thru instead of the plastic binder. anyone tried this before??

Dorcas!
good to hear from u. rest well first.. i m sure u will scrap lots of your new princess!

Dorcas: Wow! Impressive.. So fast log in liao..
happy.gif
Post a pic of meimei..
happy.gif

I have one LO to share.. Took this pic at the recent Flower Show at Sentosa. TFL..

2158461.jpg

haha~ mei mei is a power baby. totally different from her jie jie.

actually i logged on to the net after 4 hours of delivery. haha.. using my hp to inform my oversea relatives via facebook.

now finally got the chance to use laptop to upload pictures

Dorcas
Wow! You power leh! Hahaha, I was just thinking about you, wondering how you are doing. Must rest well, now that you have to juggle with 2!

A&A
That's a lovely layout! Nice touch of the butterflies!

mamachan
miss me ar.. hehehe~

overall i am still okay. I actually discharge a day earlier partly cause jiejie got no one to take care and also because both bb and myself are clear to go home.

Other then still trying to get used to meimei, other then that, everything are going pretty well. Jiejie is coping well with meimei and is VERY PROTECTIVE of meimei too.

Funny Story to Share.

During the first night, with meimei around at home. Roughly after midnight.

meimei decided to be naughty and not sleep well during the first night. while jiejie actually slept slightly after midnight (daddy struggle to make jiejie zzz, while mummy already knocked out)

funny thing is ....

when meimei cries, jiejie will jump up and sit down look at meimei, and daddy zzzing beside jiejie will look at jiejie and shout "SLEEP!". Jiejie will quickly lay down and goes back to zzz again.

Den moments later, meimei cries again, and jiejie again jump up and look at meimei, and daddy again zzzing beside will shout "SLEEP!" and jiejie will lay down again to zzz.

this whole drama last roughly a few times until meimei decided to sleep well, which is around after 4am !!.

this mummy here find the whole drama very funny and cute while daddy thinks its horrible cause he cant sleep well.. lol

Dorcas....Glad to hear from you. Do rest well.

JTS LOs completed last 2 days, 2006 memories:
Rodeo
2158639.jpg

Sweet Dream
2158640.jpg

TFL

mamachan
actually i am trying not to sleep that well. so at least when the confinement lady goes back. i am used to the horrible weird sleeping hours.

Annissa
I like your Rodeo layout - it's very cool! Great use of Hamblys! Also your Sweet Dreams layout! Really sweet and good job with the multi-photo layout!

mamachan, what is TSL? stands for?

hey, tell u something, today I went to your blog again but just to listen to the songs there.. think i m mad. :p

Dorcas: Reminds me of the days when my boy is just NB.. Was a nitemare for me.. I sent 2 CLs away within the first 2 weeks.. :p

Mamachan: What's your bog again? I want to listen to the music too.. Seems addictive..
happy.gif

Dorcas: You need to continue to shower more attention on jiejie. And when both cry, you must go attend to jiejie first. Then jiejie will accept meimei and love her more.. Else, she'll feel meimei is her "competitor" of your attention.

Dorcas, Your baby girl has full of hair and is sweet! You are so very lucky that #1 is so good to #2.

My #1 (3 yrs apart) right from day 1 exhibit sibling rivalry (even when we prepared her beforehand). mei mei was so scared of her by her 4th mth, she already know how to cry whenever jie jie got near....luckily it is better now (after 20 mths) though it still exist. Whenever #2 did something wrong, #1 will run to "report" & say...."mei mei must sit naughtly chair" & try to pull #2 to naughty chair with #2 protesting away... When both cry, I attend to #1 1st (always the case) but now even #2 knows how to protest & insist I must quickly attend to her with the same actions...haha...I am their cinderalla.

Dorcas: Jiejie is 3, no wonder jiejie is able to carry meimei without help. I had to support didi when jiejie (who's 2) says she wants to baobao didi. Can't let her hold him on her own.. So the pics I take of them together will usually have another pair of hands. :p

Ginncher: Oh.. They are using you as their judge.. You must be busy at home..
happy.gif

Dorcas
Kerris is so cuteeeeeeee.

Mummies
Missed the action for 2 days.nice to pop in and see all the lovely layouts.

Yday got a great break. Attended sb class and spa ha ha so Me time. after all housework today I will finish up the layout and update what I have attended yday.

Anyone else still organising YSS ? I want to get the maya road chipboatd cupcakes

A&A...me FTWM, managing 1 girl (3yr), 2 pet dogs, 1 hubby & 1 helper. kekekeke.

Dorcas...meiemei got lots of hair, did you get heart-burn during preggy?

Sophia...thanks for the compliment. Seem to be my style to layer with Hambly whenever I used patterned paper as base.

CL...what class did u attend? Was at LP around 5+.

Annissa: Then I'm really impressed with your productivity! Howcould you manage??
happy.gif

Dorcas: Yes, meimei has lots of hair. My 4.5-mth old boy doesn't even have half as much hair.. :p

Mamachan,
Your blog so nice got music one. How did you add the player application?

Dorcas,
Your baby so cute
happy.gif
she looks big, whats her birth weight?

MEIMEI - Kerris
she is abt 3380 at birth. This time her hair is more then jiejie (jiejie also super 'hairy') maybe because i took quite abit of beef this time when i am preggy.

heart burn was more often during this preggy. this preggy was also more ma fan as to compare with jiejie. even the birth process was more horrer. gosh.

JIEJIE
we let meimei rest on jiejie's leg instead of letting her 'carry' cause jiejie still don really know how to use her hand to support meimei's head.

Amy
Go to www.playlist.com to set up account. Once you set-up, you can do a "Search" for the songs that you want on your player. Once you've settled on the songs say for e.g 5 songs to kick-start, there's a button that says "Get Code" and you choose specifically for Blogger.

Then you go to your blogger layout settings and they have some functions to allow you to have add-ons? Click on that and you choose 3rd party external HTML code or something. You copy and paste the Playlist generated code into that and then save settings. Should be able to have the player on your blog le.

So in future when you add songs to your existing 5 songs, it'll just auto update.

Hope the above helps.

Dorcas...Thanks for clarification. I've asked cos I read some research articles about hair and heart burn. I didnt experience any, my girl's hair is super duper miserable!!!

A&A....I dont know how I did it. Just go with the flow.

Completed this LO in record time, started at 3+ pm, done by 4+pm. 1hr including paper selection and concept.
Little Crawler
2160378.jpg

Back