SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Ming,

Pmed you my order.... also requested for your account to TT the $$.

thanks again
happy.gif

aileen - i stay at AMK area and work at Bukit Timah. Can also meetup in town some evenings.

Hippybaby, A&A, ann - got your YSS orders. thanks.

Ming, I was the organiser for SL kits last yr. For main kits, it can easily take up to 5 kits but to squeeze in 6th, it depends on the specific mth, so that means cannot go on sub for the 6th. General guauge, 1 Main kit = 1 project kit = 2 mini kits....hope this help. Certain mths like I mention, varies & can squeeze in more esp for mini...which varies greater in thickness.

Ginny
Again, I used Picasa 3 =)

When we want to resize the photos of our LOs to be shared here, we can use Picasa yet again. THere's this "Export" button where after choosing the photo we want, we click on Export...there's a pop up screen for you to adjust how many pixels (I always push the button to the extreme left - 320). Then at the bottom of the pop-up screen, there's a check box that says Add Watermark (I think, am typing from memory here), and you can type in Created by Your Name or your blog address. Up to you.

I'm loving this new Picasa 3 and best of all, It's absolutely free!!!

It Rhymes!!!

Thanks..I use Picassa too for posting of photos here but didn't know we could add watermark ...hee...i am very under utilising the FOC programme.

wah lao... you ladies are so productive... and the LOs are so unique and pretti...
me entirely no time sia... my boy just kena fake measles last week... high fever (ard 39deg) for a few days with no effect from any meds... worried me sick sia...
Now at least diagnosed as fake measles is really big rock off my chest... sigh...
Now just have to put up with his super cranky behaviour...
I WANT TO START MY SB!!! argh...

Congrats Dorcas.

Ha ha I was just wondering who sms at 5 am this morning. Looking forward to your first layout on your second princess

ya, thanks ming for your help!

mamachan,
your works are so beautiful. hmm.. i have not scrapped a photo of me and my hb before. well, i guess scrapping about kids are more fun. hehe... ONE day i'll scrap about my hb. just ONE day.. haha!

CONGRATS DORCAS!!!

re SL kits,
does it comes with both project kits and main kits every month? or just the main one?

Aileen
hehehe, like what CL said, can scrap a layout of just you and your hb as a V-day gift? I did the "Your Loving Kindnedd" layout for a challenge for {Create}, to talk about the person you love and why you love the person.

I've gone from scrapping about my boy initially to everything under the son now. =P

Re: Certified Scrapaholic Lanyards
In case you mummies are keen to get the lanyard, only left 2 Greens and 1 pink one now. $10.50 including postage. Had asked my uncle to bring back for me from Perth. hehehe. So far, no LSS has this item, so considered one of a kind. =P

CL/mamachan,
err, i need to feel very loved inorder to get into the mood of scrapping about him leh. unfortunately these days, i get love from my boys more than him! so err.. he has too wait long long before i will scrap about him coz i got SO many other ONE DAY projects! haha! *mean*

Aileen,
Just the main kit.. but they do send the preview links for the project kits each month so you will get a higher chance of getting the project kits since they usually sell out super fast once published on their website

Congrats Dorcas!

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone knows where can i find this kind of albums locally? Remembered i used to see them at spotlight last time not sure if they still carry it. I am looking for these albums in 5 x 7 size.

2143436.jpg

Dorcas: Congrats!
happy.gif
Speedy recovery.. Post a pic of your NB soon..
happy.gif

Aileen. Ming: I am bbgal..
happy.gif
Er.. to be very exact, my girl is the bbgal.. Outside of the spree thread, prefer to be called 2As. Ming, I thot your last slot was already taken up, that's why I started to look for people. Now there are 3, waiting for 2 more people.. Wonder if we can eventually form the group or not. Yah, Christy said cannot fit more than 5 kits.

Mamachan: Like your LO Loving Kindness.. I also did a wedding LO last night.. (I only do wedding LOs when I ran out of pics to scrap, like last night :p) Will post when I've completed it later..
happy.gif

wow....happening thread!!!

Congrats Dorcas.

A&A...are you the bbgal from Normanton? We talked about playyard n breastfeeding.....

Amy...5x7 is a bit odd size. I'm doing a spree from Joann, I can order for u if they have.

I really realy like SL kits but but I cannot cos currently I've 6 kits remain untouched.

A&A
hahaha, apparently we are not filled up. I think we were pending for your reply bah, since you did ask on SL kits too? Very confusing eh...two different nicks for posting?

LOL!

CL: Yeah! I got hooked organising sprees for my mar 07 mummies.. Fun but tiring and can be quite luan. So now only doing joann.com..
happy.gif

Annissa: Pardon me.. I'm very bad with nics leh.. But when I look at your LOs with your baby, I do find her strangely familiar.. Just dunno from where.. *blur me*

Mamachan: I had initially said no to Ming first. After that, I believe someone else said she wanted to join and asked for the pickup location.. So I assumed the group was formed and posted on the spree thread looking for people. Then Ming posted again looking for 1 more pax, by which time Aileen and friend has already indicated they want to join in.. *confused*
Had to use bbgal to do the spree cos 2As not qualified yet leh..

Mamachan: Oh yah.. we love to change nics at the mar mummy thread.. Kekeke.. Maybe I started the trend bhah.. Haha! Autum and HJ are from the same mar thread as me. So they know me as bbgal and 2As..
happy.gif

A&A,
so u are bbgal! haha! in this case, why don't u just join Ming's bp? since she has 1 slot left. so at least the 5 of u can get ur hands on the kits. rather than having 2 groups yet both are not filled up. it's ok with me. take it as save $$ loh
happy.gif

A&A
I think Ming is urgently looking for the 5th spot to be filled. Think about it if you wanna take up the spot since Aileen gave you the go ahead...

Oh yah... Now I remember...

HJ: You were the one who indicated you want the SL kit with Ming right? No wonder I registered the slot has been taken up cos I know you.. You still want?

Here is the wedding LO.. Not quite satisfied with it yet, but can't think of what to do so will sit on it for a while until some inspiration comes along.. TFL...

2145023.jpg

Back