September 2019 Mummies

Stay strong <3 it happened to me too, had a miscarriage because the baby didn’t continue to form as it should be :( which happen last year 2018November... now don’t know to say lucky or what just found out I’m pregnant again :) wasn’t expecting myself to be pregnant so fast, thought my body got problem. But sometimes things just happen naturally. <3

Thanks jennn for your encouraging words and sorry for your loss too.. i got pregnant the following cycle. Will be 6weeks tomorrow and due october. :)

Thanks jennn for your encouraging words and sorry for your loss too.. i got pregnant the following cycle. Will be 6weeks tomorrow and due october. :)

OMG SAME! But I haven see doctor, confirm this week is 6week. Waiting till 7-8week then see doctor

OMG SAME! But I haven see doctor, confirm this week is 6week. Waiting till 7-8week then see doctor

You should join the Oct 2019 mommies then :). I will see gynae next week too. Already made appointment and hopefully can see lil one then.

Last edited:
Hey,
It seems that there are going to be a lot of mummies in the group already. Please let me know how can I add to the whats app group. I am a FTM.

Thanks

Hi I am first-time mother too. EDD 26 Sep. Is there an available whatsapp group can add me in?

Hi everyone!

Nice to meet all you mummies-to-be :)

My EDD is 10 Sep 2019. Can I be added to the WhatsApp chat if any? Thanks in advance!

Any grp chat to join? Waiting for my next scan @ kk. Looking for mommies to share experience.

I’m bleeding constantly but scans show bb seems fine with heartbeat @ week 8

Hi Mummies,

I'm currently 12 weeks and have been seeing Dr WS Law from Mt E Novena (MNH). I personally like him as he is a friendly, gentle and nice chap. My hubby and I are trying to calculate various hospital maternity charges to see which is worth it although I wish to deliver at MNH I do have some people, e.g relatives who would prefer us to deliver our first born at a public hospital instead of Private as they are afraid in case there is a complication, we don't have to fork out so much cash. Which also make sense. I am right now in a dilemma about whether to be a private patient at a public hospital or be a private patient at MNH. Honestly, I do not know any gynae from public hospitals. We are also concern about charges at the same time we want to feel comfortable with the whole delivery process including the gynae visit. Please share your thoughts on how you will weight which hospitals would be a better choice for delivery.

Thanks!

Cost difference is very big when there is complication. Kk hopistal has a bill calculator for u to get an estimated cost of giving birth there.

Cost difference is very big when there is complication. Kk hopistal has a bill calculator for u to get an estimated cost of giving birth there.

Thank you for replying, not really sure should I factor in the complication part charges in when I calculate for the bill as I hope it would be a straightforward normal delivery. Do you have any recommendation for a gynae for KKH?

Thank you for replying, not really sure should I factor in the complication part charges in when I calculate for the bill as I hope it would be a straightforward normal delivery. Do you have any recommendation for a gynae for KKH?

I don’t have a fix gynae.I find all the gynae are generally nice enough @ kk n decided to stay under subsidize. But I hear from a nurse there Doc Jessie is not bad

I’m with dr Janice tung from kkh. She is very kind and caring, you may consider her.

Hello, Me too! I’m a first time mummy and my Edd is 1 September 2019. If there are any WA group chats, pls let me know. Hope to share this journey together in Joy, getting guidance and good deals! :)

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to all of you here! Im a 1st time mum too, currently 10weeks preggy & am having a tough time with morning sickness. Hope it goes away soon! EDD will be on 23rd Sep.

Is there any support WA group that i can join for other mummies to share their experience with me? :)

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to all Mother-to-be I’m currently 10 weeks pregnant and edd 26 Sep 2019. I would love to join the WA group to learn about various experiences as this is my first pregnancy

Dear Mommies,

I have my next appointment scheduled on the 22nd February and the doctor has given me an option to choose between OSCAR and PANORAMA test. Do you have any suggestions on which one I should go for. I will turn 32 years soon.

Thanks

Hihi. when do they usually ask u to do the tests? like at week what? or need to do by certain week?

Hi, Congratulations mummy to be ....
if you need the confinement lady
you can try my previous CL- Aunt Xin Hua

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked by others.

Cheers !!

Hi, I’m a first time mum too. EDD early sept. Don’t mind joining the SK/Punggol groupchat if the first one is full. Thanks.

Hello ladies! Im first time mum,my edd early SEP. Can anyone help to add me in any available group chat? Thank you!

Back