September 2019 Mummies

I tested positive on 2nd jan.. abit concerned cuz my lines not getting darker though or as dark as control line. :( Based on my lmp i am 5 weeks but I know I ovulated late, had a positive opk only on 20-22 dec and BD then. So it should only make me about 4 weeks. Can't help but worry as this is my first ever positive test. CBD digital showed positive 2 nights ago.. "Pregnant 1-2"

I tested positive on 2nd jan.. abit concerned cuz my lines not getting darker though or as dark as control line. :( Based on my lmp i am 5 weeks but I know I ovulated late, had a positive opk only on 20-22 dec and BD then. So it should only make me about 4 weeks. Can't help but worry as this is my first ever positive test. CBD digital showed positive 2 nights ago.. "Pregnant 1-2"

Congrats! Test line not necessarily to be as dark as control line. And since you used CBD and it shows 1-2 weeks then you are pregnant!

This will be my #2 and will be visiting gynae only at 8w.

Last edited:
Congrats! Test line not necessarily to be as dark as control line. And since you used CBD and it shows 1-2 weeks then you are pregnant!

This will be my #2 and will be visitimg gynae only at 8w.

Thank you.. Just did another one an hour ago due to my worries. Still showing pregnant 1-2. I'll be heading down to GP tmw morning to do a beta hcg and check on the progress. The HPTs are driving me nuts due to the faint lines. Fingers crossed. Congrats to you too! At least with experience I guess you are better prepared and know what to do. I still am trying to do my own timeline. <3

Thank you.. Just did another one an hour ago due to my worries. Still showing pregnant 1-2. I'll be heading down to GP tmw morning to do a beta hcg and check on the progress. The HPTs are driving me nuts due to the faint lines. Fingers crossed. Congrats to you too! At least with experience I guess you are better prepared and know what to do. I still am trying to do my own timeline. <3
Actually I'm not sure if i wanna buy another kit to test anot hahaha. Though it show clear lines in the watsons kit.

wanna set up a whatsapp group? anyone interested to join maybe can PM me? :)

Hi
Just tested positive . This is my first time.looking forward to having a WhatsApp group for Aug/Sep mummies to be. Pls let me know the steps to join the WhatsApp group.

Hello there! Congrats to all the mummies here! I tested 5 PTs- all positive on Jan 4,5 and 7. Was worried coz I have some spotting on Jan 6. This will be my first baby. I saw gyne on Jan 5 and did a scan but he only saw a small spot which according to him “might be it” but still to early to see. He asked me to go back after 2-3weeks.

EDD is Aug 2019.

I hope i could join whatsapp group too!

Guess I have to say bye for now to you mummies. Congratulations to all of you! Not such great news for me on the other hand. Had a beta hcg done and it was so low I wasn't optimistic. Was only 7.6 for 5 weeks 2 days. True enough.. Bled the day after my hcg was done and still bleeding currently. Did a Clearblue digital earlier today and it was showing not pregnant. So that confirms my early loss. Sad that it was my first ever BFP though shortlived and yet relieved to know I can conceive naturally at the same time. Been waiting 3.5 years so what's a couple more months? I'm still very optimistic regardless. Will continue to try again this coming cycle. Fingers crossed and praying for the best. Happy and healthy 9 months to you all <3

Guess I have to say bye for now to you mummies. Congratulations to all of you! Not such great news for me on the other hand. Had a beta hcg done and it was so low I wasn't optimistic. Was only 7.6 for 5 weeks 2 days. True enough.. Bled the day after my hcg was done and still bleeding currently. Did a Clearblue digital earlier today and it was showing not pregnant. So that confirms my early loss. Sad that it was my first ever BFP though shortlived and yet relieved to know I can conceive naturally at the same time. Been waiting 3.5 years so what's a couple more months? I'm still very optimistic regardless. Will continue to try again this coming cycle. Fingers crossed and praying for the best. Happy and healthy 9 months to you all <3
Sorry to hear this! Your rainbow baby will come to you soon in no time!

Hi mummies, I tested positive at Polyclinic on Jan 05 but appointment for NUH will be on April 09. It’s way too late ...

Hi ladies! Congrats on confirming your pregnancy!
I'm having my #3 due in June next year as well.
Would like to recommend my CL. I had used her help for #2 and booking her again for #3. Heard shes fully booked for 2019 until July so shes till avai for Sept 19! Do let me know if youd like to engage her services. I had posted a review recommendation for her last time here on motherhood forum as well: Auntie Jiayi. Recommended many other mummies to her too and they all like her. Send me a WA at 96484322 with your EDD and I can help set u guys up. FYI- I'm not earning any fee or anything for recommending.

Hello! Edd mid Sept.

Wonder where do you mummies go for your checks? Private clinic or hospital?

I went to a nearby clinic in the neighbour hood to get confirmation and was told to return 2 weeks later when baby is 5 weeks to do the ultrasound and was told should be able to see the baby

Hello! Edd mid Sept.

I went to a nearby clinic in the neighbour hood to get confirmation and was told to return 2 weeks later when baby is 5 weeks to do the ultrasound and was told should be able to see the baby

Hihi, am going mt e Dr Choo today. If experience is good will continue with her :)

Hello! Edd mid Sept.

Hello mummy, you have to first decide if you want to go private or go government hospital. Then you search for more info on the gynae in the hospital. I’m going to my previous gynae to check first and see my chances of vbac this time round... I just called and made appt with the clinic.

Did you get a referrer or assigned by hospital?

Maybe can share your experience

Husband jus Googled and found her with good reviews. I could not find any info on her stitching skills though. Husband prefers female gynae haha. Today's experience was that she's quite friendly and will take time to answer all our questions. Very pleasant looking and feels comfortable talking to her. Smiley. The ultrasound was quite fast though. Maybe cos she realised it's still too early to diagnose anything. By right should b 6 weeks (based on first day of last menstrual period) but looks like 4 weeks plus or 5 weeks. Only have pregnancy sac. But she explained that the egg may have came late and that our 2 home kit test pattern seems to tally with the size of the pregnancy sac. So EDD may change after next appt. Will see her again in 2 weeks. Hopefully not false hope.

All the best to you!!

Husband jus Googled and found her with good reviews. I could not find any info on her stitching skills though. Husband prefers female gynae haha. Today's experience was that she's quite friendly and will take time to answer all our questions. Very pleasant looking and feels comfortable talking to her. Smiley. The ultrasound was quite fast though. Maybe cos she realised it's still too early to diagnose anything. By right should b 6 weeks (based on first day of last menstrual period) but looks like 4 weeks plus or 5 weeks. Only have pregnancy sac. But she explained that the egg may have came late and that our 2 home kit test pattern seems to tally with the size of the pregnancy sac. So EDD may change after next appt. Will see her again in 2 weeks. Hopefully not false hope.

All the best to you!!
She is a nice gynae! Was with her for my #1! Stitching skills was good. Most importantly she is pro-natural as i was hoping for a natural birth back then. I will be seeing her in two wks time too!

She is a nice gynae! Was with her for my #1! Stitching skills was good. Most importantly she is pro-natural as i was hoping for a natural birth back then. I will be seeing her in two wks time too!

Hey shi ying! That's really good to know!! Thanks!! ^^
I also hope I can natural too :) Maybe we will get to see each other there hahaha...

Hello mummy, you have to first decide if you want to go private or go government hospital. Then you search for more info on the gynae in the hospital. I’m going to my previous gynae to check first and see my chances of vbac this time round... I just called and made appt with the clinic.

Thanks for sharing.

My hubby is more towards private as we have more examples among our friends at private.

I think will start googling for gynae and shortlist them.

I guess is still ok to go with the current gynae clinic nearby our place and switch to the permanent one later at 2nd trimester since package gynae offer don’t start so early as far as I understand.

All the best to you!!

Thanks for sharing! I’ll do some homework

Hi! Just tested positive on Friday. Edd sept 7 based on LMP. 2nd one this time and still not enjoying the MS hope you girls have it better..

Hi! Just tested positive on Friday. Edd sept 7 based on LMP. 2nd one this time and still not enjoying the MS hope you girls have it better..

Me jus having mild car sick feel, not sure if it's considered morning sickness. A sign of low HCG? Hopefully the baby is growing well.

Me jus having mild car sick feel, not sure if it's considered morning sickness. A sign of low HCG? Hopefully the baby is growing well.
My 1st one I also had very bad MS.. eventually went away in the mid of 2nd trimester..

Hi ladies! Congrats on confirming your pregnancy!
I'm having my #3 due in June next year as well.
Would like to recommend my CL. I had used her help for #2 and booking her again for #3. Heard shes fully booked for 2019 until July so shes till avai for Sept 19! Do let me know if youd like to engage her services. I had posted a review recommendation for her last time here on motherhood forum as well: Auntie Jiayi. Recommended many other mummies to her too and they all like her. Send me a WA at 96484322 with your EDD and I can help set u guys up. FYI- I'm not earning any fee or anything for recommending.
you mean June 2019 which is this year right?

Hello edd 11th Sep here, would be keen to join in the whatsapp grp if it’s up! Please let me know, thanks!

Hello mummies! Really excited when I saw this thread. Went for a scan last week and doctor said EDD is on 3rd September! Please add me in the WhatsApp group too.

EDD is on 12 September 19
My first Gynae appointment will be next week , which I will be 7 weeks already ! Can’t wait ;)
Do you guys have any pregnancy symptoms alrdy?

EDD is on 12 September 19
My first Gynae appointment will be next week , which I will be 7 weeks already ! Can’t wait ;)
Do you guys have any pregnancy symptoms alrdy?

Don't have and it's worrying! Just tired and maybe a few pimples popping up here and there. Waiting for 2nd check next week. 1st check was too early to tell anything. Only got pregnancy sac. =X

Don't have and it's worrying! Just tired and maybe a few pimples popping up here and there. Waiting for 2nd check next week. 1st check was too early to tell anything. Only got pregnancy sac. =X

Hey same same next week doc say ‘should be able to see the baby’ abit nervous n worried but trying to stay calm and positive.

Doc say sometimes no symptoms is good and also we are still in very early stage

Btw, I know people say pregnant women not advisable to put in make up.

How about other beauty products like moisturizer, facial wash etc? Or some kind of brand we can use?

Hey same same next week doc say ‘should be able to see the baby’ abit nervous n worried but trying to stay calm and positive.

Doc say sometimes no symptoms is good and also we are still in very early stage

Update u all again after my appt next week!

Back