Sep 2018 Mummies, anyone?

Dear mummies, anyone looking for confinement lady? My mum is an easy going person, from malaysia, charge a reasonable price and job scope can be negotiated. Please msg me 96908622 for more details. =)

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.
Thank you
Screenshot_20180624-134121 - Copy.png
Screenshot_20180624-134129 - Copy.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180624-134138 - Copy.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134138 - Copy.png
    985.7 KB · Views: 388
  • Screenshot_20180624-134144.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134144.png
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 390
Hi ladies, i'm in a dilemma. Currently i'm seeing Dr Lee Jiah Min at KKH. Her slots are usually on weekdays. I don't want to disrupt my working hours hence looking for a weekend appointment at any private clinic in the West. Is it possible to do that? Like check for baby development get my vitamins etc. like what we always do when we attend appointment at KKH. Any recommendation? As much as i want to go KKH but I will only go towards a later time appointment. Thank you in advance =)

New
Reading up on episiotomy and natural tearing really scares me as im a ftm. need to make me mentally prepared when giving birth next year. Any prenatal classes to recommend? When I goggled it's not that cheap ah... a few hundreds for couples

those who wish to join the facebook group, please leave your email or pm . thks
Hi is tge whatsapp group chat for specific months edd or by year? My edd was sep 2018 and im 6 weeks post partum today and would like to join the group chat.

Hi is tge whatsapp group chat for specific months edd or by year? My edd was sep 2018 and im 6 weeks post partum today and would like to join the group chat.

Hi Sep mummies, is there any playdate or meetup for the babies? I seldom has friends with babies and most are grown up. So hope i can let my baby girl learn and interact with same age group.

Thank you but I won't need to join the group anymore. Lost my lil nugget at week 20. Me and DH decided to put our baby boy to rest after a much dreaded nightmare which came true for us. Our first pregnancy turned out to be having klinefelter syndrome :( all the best to all the mummies here, May you all have a healthy pregnancy ahead.
Hi spreez, not sure if you'd see this, just wondering if you had klinefelter baby too as what i'm having now, so tough to make decision :(

Back