Sep 2018 Mummies, anyone?

Hi mummies,

This is my #4. My Do Re Mi are all under the age of 4. Currently I'm 10 weeks. Am expecting my Fa in end sept/early oct. likely end sept cos usually I deliver 2 weeks earlier.

My 2nd Gynae visit will be in mid mar. Will do my panorama test on tat visit.

I would like to join the watzapp group and fb group. Pls add me.

Thanks.

Hello! I just filled the form too. My 2nd baby, EDD is beginning Sept! I just did the igene test (same as harmony), and waiting for results!

Hello everyone,

My Edd is 29 sept , first time Mum here and I’m looking for a confinement nanny , anyone has any recommendations?? I’m thinking of going to an agency too but it will be troublesome to get a replacement if CL is bad.

Hello everyone,

My Edd is 29 sept , first time Mum here and I’m looking for a confinement nanny , anyone has any recommendations?? I’m thinking of going to an agency too but it will be troublesome to get a replacement if CL is bad.

Hello! My edd is also on 29 sept! First time mum too. Had a mc last year so i am kinda paranoid this time round. Will join the grp after my first trim!

Hi all! Expecting #2, now 9 weeks. My EDD is est to be 03Oct. But will most likely pop earlier as #1 came out at 36weeks.
Filled in the form to join grps :)

Hi all, this is my #1 and EDD is on end Sept. I have been going through very bad nausea everyday for the past 2 weeks, it's like the vomit is ready at my throat constantly. Even brushing teeth will induce vomiting to happen. No appetite and I couldn't sleep well at night too. I will turn and flip for 2 hours before falling asleep and wake up wide awake at 2-3am, turn and flip for another hour before falling asleep again and wake up after 2hours later. Due to that, I often have migraines in the morning. It is very tiring and frustrating. Im already on 1 week HL and wondering if I should arrange another appt with my gynae to request for another week of HL. But yet at the same time im feeling guilty for not going to work. :( Anyone same situation as me and any advice?

Hi all, this is my #1 and EDD is on end Sept. I have been going through very bad nausea everyday for the past 2 weeks, it's like the vomit is ready at my throat constantly. Even brushing teeth will induce vomiting to happen. No appetite and I couldn't sleep well at night too. I will turn and flip for 2 hours before falling asleep and wake up wide awake at 2-3am, turn and flip for another hour before falling asleep again and wake up after 2hours later. Due to that, I often have migraines in the morning. It is very tiring and frustrating. Im already on 1 week HL and wondering if I should arrange another appt with my gynae to request for another week of HL. But yet at the same time im feeling guilty for not going to work. :( Anyone same situation as me and any advice?
Don worry once u hit 2nd trimester u will be better .. mean while rest while u can .. standby some sweets with u .. my gynea say as long as u got the appetite ice cream also can eat .. cheers .

Hi
New member here expecting #2 .. EDD also early sept .. first baby was a overdue baby lolx not sure if this fella will choose too anot .. cheers!

Dear Mummies,

I have a few very experienced confinement nanny/lady to introduce. They're all Malaysian Chinese, also have Indian Confinement Nanny.

One of them is my own mother. She has more than 20 years of experience in taking care of newborn and my own babies too. She is currently booked for April - May & July. Other months are available.

Other aunties are my friends, i knew them for years. Have been helping them to get jobs in Singapore too. Need to check their schedule once you've provide your EDD to me.

They've many years of working experience in Singapore too! They able to cook very tasty confinement food. Take care of the newborn very well (cuz my mother & these aunties are really the expert!) Helping on simple household chores upon request.

Please whatsapp me 98160846 if you need more details. I can provide their photos and info.

Hello! First time mummy here and my EDD is 12 sept. I’ve never joined any forums before but the anxiety is making me read up on pregnancy a lot and it eventually led me here. Hopefully chatting with you all will help ease me up!

hi mummies, expecting first child, edd 8th sept.

am a bit unhappy with my current experience thus far at NUH. dont get to see the bb frequently.. first (transvaginal) scan to confirm pregnancy at 7+ weeks, then first trim screening at 11+ weeks.. and got to wait more than a month for detailed scan at 21+ weeks. understand that other hosp/gynae do u/s during every check up unlike NUH. but we have heard good reviews abt NUH plus it's near our office so we decided on there. also we find the cost more reasonable, so did not consider private. now a bit regret.. feel so down not being able to see bb. :(

hi all. im expecting my #1, edd 10 sept. im thinking of having a doula. would anyone have contacts for this? and also considering other gynae who is pro-natural (is it a bit too late?). would you have any recommendations? thanks!

1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experienceNi 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">

Hi all, I am a first time mom to be. My Oscar test results came out slightly at a higher risk for trisomy 18, 1:84 so my doc suggested to go for NIPT. I went for NIPT Harmony test and really keeping my fingers crossed. How long does it take for the results, any idea? Doc told me 2 weeks but it seems like too long a wait for me.

Hi, yesterday i just went to polyclinic for pregnancy test. Mine is about 5 weeks plus, i have arranged first scanning at kkh on 15/1/18.
Hello everyone, I m about 17 weeks pregnant now and like to get tips on maternity wear and coping with general fatigue and selection of gynaecologist. I m currently seeing gynae at sgh but she is going on maternity herself so I need recommendations. Can I also be added on watsapp group chat if any?

Thanks

I am also wondering the same! I’m currently 19weeks and I do not have a fixed gynae.. looking for any recommendations please! We are first time parents so we are really lost.

May I be added into the WhatsApp group too? :)

First pregnancy here.. after quitting my job in Dec and I found out that I’m pregnant on jan. now I’m 4-5 mths pregnant, I can’t get to find any job. Mummy out there Any recommendations of earning during this period?
Like to join the whatsapp group too!

Thank!!

Back