Reviews for Dr Liu Shu Ling from KKH

Blurry86

Dear ladies,

I have been assigned to Dr Liu Shu Ling from KKH for follow up of early pregnancy. Could someone please provide reviews/share experiences about Dr Liu Shu Ling?

Thanks very much in advance! Really appreciate your help.

Dr Liu is a very nice doctor.. Very encouraging and assuring doctor. I have been seeing her since last year for my ivf and is still seeing her currently till my 20 weeks as I intended to deliver in private hospital instead. Otherwise, I would definitely stick with her =)

Dr Liu is a very nice doctor.. Very encouraging and assuring doctor. I have been seeing her since last year for my ivf and is still seeing her currently till my 20 weeks as I intended to deliver in private hospital instead. Otherwise, I would definitely stick with her =)
Thank you! I have been seeing her since the first time I have posted. So far so good :)
All the best!

Dear ladies,

I have been assigned to Dr Liu Shu Ling from KKH for follow up of early pregnancy. Could someone please provide reviews/share experiences about Dr Liu Shu Ling?

Thanks very much in advance! Really appreciate your help.
I'm 7 weeks pregnant. My colleague recommended me dr Liu Shuling. May I ask how is your exp with her so far?

I'm 7 weeks pregnant. My colleague recommended me dr Liu Shuling. May I ask how is your exp with her so far?

Hello hello,

Dr Liu is so far so good, reasonable. Baby has arrived already. Any doubts you can always ask her, like how I discussed about the scan reviews at ADC with her. She is opened to discussion.

Hello hello,

Dr Liu is so far so good, reasonable. Baby has arrived already. Any doubts you can always ask her, like how I discussed about the scan reviews at ADC with her. She is opened to discussion.
Aww. Congrats to you.
Average waiting time for Dr Liu is not long right?
I just booked my 1st appt with Dr John Tee. The rate is completely different from what I researched on the internet :)) I'm considering to switch to Dr Liu

I can't be sure about the waiting time though. But one thing I know, mine was every 5 wks for monthly follow-up. Not sure if you would be bothered by 5 wks gap.

All the best! ;)

Aww. Congrats to you.
Average waiting time for Dr Liu is not long right?
I just booked my 1st appt with Dr John Tee. The rate is completely different from what I researched on the internet :)) I'm considering to switch to Dr Liu
Hi there what are the rates for both doctors? I am currently a subsidised patient at kkh but planning on choosing a specific gynae eventually

Hello hello,

Is urs natural delivery or csect? Im wondering how is her stitching for csect

anyone has experience on her c sec stitching skills?
She did c sec for my baby daughter and her skill is good! You can hardly see the line after 2 years. You can also rest assure you’re in good hands. Dr Liu has always been assuring in her sessions and will answer all your doubts.

Back