Review on Dr Hong Sze Ching from SOG Clinic

parentstobe

Hi there,

was wondering if there is any review on Dr Hong Sze Ching as i have not seen much reviews around for her.

Thanks

Hi there,

was wondering if there is any review on Dr Hong Sze Ching as i have not seen much reviews around for her.

Thanks
Hi she is my gynae. Very nice, frenly and professional.

During my 3rd tri when I told her I had some itch on palm n feet she requested me to do some blood test and I found out I had ICP. With that I am able to take more care and monitor my baby’s health and gave birth on my 37 weeks. I chose csec, and my incision healed without infection. So am quite happy with her.

Hi she is my gynae. Very nice, frenly and professional.

During my 3rd tri when I told her I had some itch on palm n feet she requested me to do some blood test and I found out I had ICP. With that I am able to take more care and monitor my baby’s health and gave birth on my 37 weeks. I chose csec, and my incision healed without infection. So am quite happy with her.

Hi can you share her package and estimate hospital bill ?

Hi, i would say that she was friendly and nice when we saw her. However, when you have some complications with your pregnancy I will not recommend her. As I would say towards the end of my pregnancy, she was irresponsive to my queries to calls and emails, unable to provide prompt and reliable care and support. Was not even given a emergency number to reach out to even though I could go into labour anytime. She had alot of good reviews when she was with KKH but now setting up her own private, service seems to have dropped.

Back