Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Replace Basin Mixer
One Year Warranty
ImageUploadedByForum1455862637.398950.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1455862650.308125.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore
www.sgplumbing.sg/emergency-plumber-singapore

Recently sold my house and was preparing the home for final walk through for the new owners. As I was clearing out the contents of the cabinet underneath the kitchen sink, I discovered a pool of water that was gradually building. With three hours left before the showing I realize that time was against me to get the issue fixed.

That's when reliable plumber william who respond within one hour, diagnosed the source of the leak, and rectified the problem.

The work he did made the costs worth every dollar. He finished up the replacement in timely and professional fashion which in turn allowed me to complete the sale of my home without any additional unforeseen incidents.

I will definitely call them again for future services!

Good plumber in town! Called up William as i am always having issues with my kitchen tap since i moved into my new BTO for 2 years. Decided to get a plumber to check on why is the water pressure so low. To my surprise, William took videos and teach me how to go about doing it as it was a simple task and that doesn't require plumber to come down. I am glad that he helped to solve the issues! Will recommend him to others!

Kitchen pipe choked one evening. After searching on the internet and reading favourable reviews about William (reliable plumber with reasonable rates), I decided to call him. William was very helpful and friendly, and able to diagnose the issue immediately when I described it briefly to him. He estimated it would cost around $90. As he was only able to turn up the next morning, he provided advice on what I could do in the meantime. Despite that, I decided to call another plumber, who charged $30 for checking. He recommended using a machine to clear the hardened grease clog and quoted me $380 for it, the other option without machine was at $230! I decided not to use his services, paid up the $30 and contacted William again. Am so thankful that I waited. William came in the next morning and carried out the task professionally. The final bill? Only $80. Thank you, William, for a job well done and at reasonable rates!! Will definitely recommend you to contacts who require plumbing services! =)

Excellent service!!! My wife went to do laundry earlier that morning to find massive flooding. Called emergency plumber william and he came within hours, found where the leak was coming from and fixed everything. He was very friendly, very knowledgeable and professional. William even insist to charge us F.O.C as it was just a lose pipe that wasnt connected properly and he only simply just connect it back. Felt bad and gave hime $30 for his good service. Overall an excellent experience. I recommend these guys for all plumbing needs!

Contacted William on a very last min basis on a Saturday morning as my grandma toilet bowl was choked by an object fell into it. Very generous on assisting and came down with his busy schedule. Tidy job done in 20 mins!! And changed a pump with no other fee incurred on the quotation he mentioned over the phone. Overall, highly pleasant experience with him. Such a good humble guy with strong professionalism!! Highly recommended to others if u need a good plumbing services!! Quality services!

Reliable plumber william was good, no issues there. As I really don't like being told a price on the phone and then charges more after the service, however i was really glad that william did not did this. He stick to the price we agreed on. I was promised a phone call before he starts the work with the presence of my maid and he arrived on time. I was called back to be informed what work was done and a discussion took place on effectiveness. All work completed within the hour. Neat and tidy clearing up after the job were finished. Thank you william

Emergency plumber was sent quickly and communication was really great. When William arrived, very genuine, trustworthy and issue resolved promptly. Definitely recommended. Costs are clearly explained. In my opinion i think that emergency charges will definitelty cost a little bit more and i am willing to pay for it as some money you just cant save. If you want quality, quick and reliable service then look up for william! I believe i have paid a worthy price!

Last edited:
Previous butchered wet shower job done by someone else had to be redone because of a consistent leak. What a nightmare. Contacted the plumber who did this job and he insisted that this is a wear and tear which is impossible because its only done up for about a week or so. Thank god i found reliable plumber william on Google. William did an excellent job fixing, was well informed about the different options to approach the repair and was very easy to work with! He even agree with me that this is definitely a bad job done by the plumber. So dear mummies please becareful in the future!

Back