Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Replace Toilet Bowl Support Plate
ImageUploadedByForum1453817991.340253.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1453818000.156766.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore

William has been very reliable when it comes to plumbing works. Not only did he solved my plumbing issues but have also help resolve plumbing problems for many of my clients and they are very pleased with the service because its never a rip off and most importantly a very sincere man, he maintained a very friend-relationship with his customers and is very reliable compared to others plumbers i have met. Cheers!

Earlier on this evening i have a leakage for my storage heater. Therefore contacted William. However, because it was a last minute contact he wasnt able to place me in his appointment. After several persuassion he pushed back one of his appointment and assisted my problem. As only my mum was at home, at first i was afraid William will not be able to perform a satisfactying work. However, the work was well done thus i think he deserves this comment! Thumbs up William! Indeed very reliable and the best thing it was not very costly for such "emergency" case! Recommended reliable plumber!

Finally this morning William and his team have solved my long and outstanding piping issues! It was a left-over work by the previous plumber because they were trying to rip me off, thanks to to William i managed to save a lot! i would not that it is cheap but i would say it is very reasonable and affordable. Recommended reasonable and reliable plumber!

Poh - Bukit Timah

Hi William, thanks for your service. I am really very very pleased! Indeed living up the name of a reliable plumber!

Back