Recommending my confinement nanny (available Sep 2021 onwards)

beberik

Hi all, helping my confinement nanny post here. This is my second time hiring her (she did for my first child in 2018) and she’s amazing enough for me to do all the admin hassle and pay the SHN fees for her to come in and do 10 weeks for me.

My sister’s second kid was also cared for by her! No complaints- 11/10. She cooks well, is clean, isn’t chatty (I probably chat more to her haha), not judgey, not pushy and is hardworking. She cares for babies very well, and is a grandmother herself! She’s lined up with jobs from now till august so she can only take from mid September onwards. If you are keen to approach her, you can message her at (+60193509949). Her name is Yu Lian, and she speaks mandarin only. You can also PM me if you want to find out more.

Hi, thanks for sharing, can i also asked if she does help do some laundry and clean up kitchen after cooking? I'm very concerned about cleanliness and of course I hope to get one which is not naggy and gives me my alone time. Thanks.

Hi! Yes she cleans up after cooking and will do the baby laundry! (For your own laundry, she does help to hang up and fold).

Unfortunately she got booked for jobs till November after this was posted! :( sorry about that.

Hi! Yes she cleans up after cooking and will do the baby laundry! (For your own laundry, she does help to hang up and fold).

Unfortunately she got booked for jobs till November after this was posted! :( sorry about that.
Thank you for your reply. Its OK.

Hi! I am just wondering what product you use for baby laundry. I guess I need to buy some detergents specialized for baby laundry.

Hi all, helping my confinement nanny post here. This is my second time hiring her (she did for my first child in 2018) and she’s amazing enough for me to do all the admin hassle and pay the SHN fees for her to come in and do 10 weeks for me.

My sister’s second kid was also cared for by her! No complaints- 11/10. She cooks well, is clean, isn’t chatty (I probably chat more to her haha), not judgey, not pushy and is hardworking. She cares for babies very well, and is a grandmother herself! She’s lined up with jobs from now till august so she can only take from mid September onwards. If you are keen to approach her, you can message her at (+60193509949). Her name is Yu Lian, and she speaks mandarin only. You can also PM me if you want to find out more.

Hi, can i ask if she us pro breastfeeding?

Back