Recommended female gynaes (pro-natural) from KKH. First time momma here!

adlshm

Hello!
This is my first ever pregnancy and I would looove to get help and insights from experienced or new mommies and daddies regarding female gynaes (pro-natural) from KKH.
I'm a subsidized patient but intending to switch to private. I feel more secure and comfortable with sticking to just one gynae instead of random ones during my antenatal visits.
ps: I'm currently 4 months along and also wondered when's the best time to convert to private?
Thank youuu

Congrats to u! I was with KKH Sub and transferred to KKH private in my third trimester. I wanted to go with Dr Qi Maili due to the good reviews I read in this forum but she was due in the same month as me!

I went with Dr Jessie Phoon in the end and I am happy with my choice. The first time I went to her clinic, she already told me I had a good chance of being able to deliver naturally after reviewing me, even before I said anything. So I guess she is considered pro-natural? My colleague who had an emergency c-sect by Dr Phoon said that her stitching skills were good. I like that she's gentle, professional and confident. However, maybe cos my pregnancy was straightforward and I don't know what to ask, my consults with her were always short. She would patiently answer my questions if I had any though.

Hope my review helps!

Back