recommended female gynae at thomson medical

grey

hi 2016 mummies, anyone can recommend female gynae at reasonable price? prefer to see at thomson medical.

Hi, I recommend Dr Geraldine Ang from Thomson Medical Katong.. she is very approachable and takes time to listen and understand your concerns.

Dr Geraldine Tan is good. She's at Thomson Women's Clinic at Katong. She's very patient and genuinely concern. Most importantly, she's always so chirpy and eases your worries. :) I've had surgery under her, IUI and now will deliver under her.

Dr Geraldine Tan is good. She's at Thomson Women's Clinic at Katong. She's very patient and genuinely concern. Most importantly, she's always so chirpy and eases your worries. :) I've had surgery under her, IUI and now will deliver under her.

Dr Claudine Tan at Serangoon is good! Many people told me how gentle and nice she is.

Hi!
What are their charges? Anyone care to share? Thank you!

I also recommend dr claudine tan! She delivered my boy 2 weeks ago and i can say shes vry professional. Her judgement is very accurate. My condition was quite complicated but she managed to help me thru out. Very encouraging too..

I also recommend dr claudine tan! She delivered my boy 2 weeks ago and i can say shes vry professional. Her judgement is very accurate. My condition was quite complicated but she managed to help me thru out. Very encouraging too..

Yes! My fren recommended her too! So gonna make an appt with her for the first time.

Hmm not to sure if waiting time will be long.

Anw the first consultation will be $210 before gst with urine and ultrasound scan.

Back