recommendations for breast augmentation clinics

uwumaru

hello girls!!! i want to do breast augmentation in singapore and i am contemplating between these 3 clinics:

1. Dr. Shens
2. SW1 Plastic
3. MH Plastic Surgery

Did anyone do their breast augmentation in any of these 3 clinics? If yes, could you please share your experience and recommendations?

Thank you girls!!! :)

You can also check out Dr Colin Tham at the Lucky Plaza in Orchard Rd. My bestfriend did her breast implants with him and they look really good. I've also consulted with him before about fat transfer and I could tell he knows his stuff and very experienced.

You can also check out Dr Colin Tham at the Lucky Plaza in Orchard Rd. My bestfriend did her breast implants with him and they look really good. I've also consulted with him before about fat transfer and I could tell he knows his stuff and very experienced.

thank you so much!!! may i know how much did your bestfriend had to pay for the breast augmentation?

QUOTE="QRSTEPH, post: 8781846, member: 256586"]
I did mine with SW1, Dr Tan Ying Chien!
[/QUOTE]

Hi! I m also thinking of fat transfer to my boobs! How much did u pay for urs?

photo_2022-02-11 19.46.34.jpeg
photo_2022-02-11 19.46.37.jpeg

My experience with Dr Chia HL was life changing. I’m petite and desperately wanted to regain my curves after 2 kids. My cup size went down to AA when it was previously a B. I’m very active so any weight I gain doesn’t stay long. So I had 245 cc motiva ergonomics mini implants placed and it was life changing. Most ladies would size up by about 250-300cc but Dr Chia took into consideration my petite frame and lifestyle and recommended I try the mini. I’m quite a fussy person but she helped guide me in the right direction. She showed me a before after simulation of how my breasts would look on my petite frame. Also discussed the weight of motiva implants which was surprisingly light. Mine were placed in a dual plane which meant less visible under the skin and supported by the pectoral chest muscles.

My recovery took 4 weeks only and I was back in the gym doing stepper and cycling. I resumed upper body weights after 6 weeks and swimming with just a sensation of tightness between breasts. My 2.8cm incision scar is barely visible, just looks like shadow.

Overall I’m so satisfied, my breasts are beautiful with a natural shape and soft feel. When I lie down or on my side, they fall naturally. It’s like a built in push-up bra with my pectoral muscles adding support.

There was no need to modify my lifestyle. I can lie on my tummy to sleep but I seldom do, I can cycle and swim but I slow my runs down to a walk to minimise sagging.

I’m happier inside and out and couldn’t have achieved this without the encouragement and support of Dr Chia HL. Her skill is meticulous with an eye for detail. She is tender and kind with her explanation and never ever made me feel awkward or uncomfortable. Highly recommended!

Last edited:
Is this the right place to get info ?

Any mummies can share more information in claiming Insurance for breast reduction?

I was with Dr Gavin Kang since he’s a HOD in KKH.

More info about Dr Gavin.
I preferred an highly experience dr yet not so commercial.

I did my hernia repair at KKH under insurance claim with bearable pain, fast recovery and claim process is smooth, the cons is there’s a long waiting list due to the high volume of hospital cases.

but unfortunately I got pregnant again and now after giving birth, my tummy expanded.

I googled that he’s in private practice now and apparently also a panel doctor under certain insurance company, I m keen to process to do my hernia again since my last experience was good and in further, I suspect that my backache is due to the size increase of my breast.

Any mummies can share experience of Dr Gavin ever since he went into private sector?

Hi

I m nt sure how come my post got deleted. I did my breast augmentation with Dr Gavin Kang.
Pain scale will be on average of 3-4/10 (I took painkillers) and recovery was quite fast. I am able to resume to work on the 3rd day and Dr is able to deliver of what I want. I only wanted a C cup with a finger gap in between.

3C651908-643C-4002-9E27-C92EAEBB6B30.jpeg

Just post surgery 2 weeks

hello girls!!! i want to do breast augmentation in singapore and i am contemplating between these 3 clinics:

1. Dr. Shens
2. SW1 Plastic
3. MH Plastic Surgery

Did anyone do their breast augmentation in any of these 3 clinics? If yes, could you please share your experience and recommendations?

Thank you girls!!! :)

Hi, uwumaru, wonder if u had yrs done by now…anyway I thought I just share my experience here for everyone’s benefit.
I am a patient with Dr Tan...I did both breast augmentation and eyebag removal with fat grafting with him.
I chanced upon SW1 while doing my research for these two most disturbing problems at this juncture of my life. After birth, with lost of collagen and body fats, my breast size has shrunk to be almost nothing. The feeling was bad and disturbing. It's a feeling that I did not dare to share with anyone. Eyebag was more about the lack of sleep and poor circulation of blood due to aging.
When I first met Dr Tan, I didn think too much as I wanted to find out more and was thinking to consider again after. I have read a lot of good reviews about Dr Tan from all sources. Somehow I was impressed that the clinic has little or no advertisement.
The first time meeting Dr Tan was reassuring and he is a very straight forward person. Talking to him made me feel that these two most disturbing problems are just a small part in life which can be solved easily. He explained very thoroughly what he will do if I decide to go ahead. He also shared the different situations and cases he went through and also how common these problems are. Somehow he has given me the confidence to go ahead just after that meeting. His staffs are all very patient and nice people. They are also very caring and reassuring.
I am now done with both the surgeries and have no regrets even though I am still going through the recovery period. Dr Tan and his crew has been seeing me and answering my endless questions promptly and patiently. I am grateful to them and if there's anybody out there that is considering such enhancement in life. Dr Tan and team will still be my first choice if I were to choose again.

I was feeling quite depressed after childbirth at the deflated boobs after breastfeeding (especially the chest ribs) and was highly recommended by a friend to The Covette Clinic who did hers with Dr Gavin.

I was feeling very dilemma about choosing the desirable size as I don’t want something too big or small .

Dr Gavin is like what the others say, very patient and he actually suggest me that I can take on full C for a deeper cleavage

The medical team is very patient to attend to me as I bring dresses and clothes of different occasions to do the implant fittings and I actually made a few trips to do the fitting with a zillion questions to bombard them , they actually answered my questions patiently without any signs of frustration

I was feeling soooooo nervous yet looking forward to the surgery, the medical team was very assuring and surgery was quite fast and took less than 2 hours, fast & hassle free

Recovery was faster than what I thought and I m well taken care of with regular reviews , guess that’s the perk of doing in Singapore, highly recommend you to do it here as it is much safer as is a “you only do once “ surgery” ❤

So far there’s no regrets as YOLO , you only live once and for those who has been considering for the longest time in your life, just go for consultation first and then take your time to decide whether to proceed, that’s what I did. Hope it helps Xoxo

Hi ladies! I just want to share my botched liposuction done by Evan Woo

I used to have decent butt and thigh. However, they’re now looking horrible and uneven after a botched liposuction done by Dr Evan Woo. Dr Woo suggested to remove some fats around my thigh area to fill up my boobs to make my implant look more natural and i went ahead with his idea. After one year, the transferred fats on my boobs are gone almost completely.

I’ve wasted money on my liposuction as the result didn’t stay. Honestly I don’t think that’s too much of a problem. But what I cannot tolerate is to live with an uneven and sunken butt and thigh. I’ve highlighted to Dr woo immediately after my surgery as I notice the problem almost instantly. He kept assuring me that they will look better after a few months. But they didn’t.

After almost one year post op, I told him that my butt and thigh are still uneven and there are ugly lines (banana rolls) under my butt. Dr Woo replied: “the banana rolls are there before the surgery. It is NOT because of me.”

Obviously I’m super angry. Anybody with healthy eyes can tell the banana rolls weren’t there before my liposuction surgery. It also shows how irresponsible Dr Woo is as a person.

Ladies please do your research before choosing your doctor. Just because they offer certain service doesn’t mean they’re good at it. Now I need to pay more than 10k to reconstruct my uneven butt. Obviously my reconstruction doctor won’t be Dr Woo.

Ive attached my before and after lipo job. The pic with red arrows pointing at the banana rolls is the after lipo picture. Can you ladies please share with me which doctor in Singapore can help to reconstruct botched lipo job? ESP the thigh areas.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 3D76C938-D5C5-4F11-A0BA-F5D9EF4E03AD.jpeg
    3D76C938-D5C5-4F11-A0BA-F5D9EF4E03AD.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 60
I have a friend who had a breast augmentation with Dr Leo Kah Woon of Dr Leo Plastic Surgery. My friend liked the results. You should add him to your list too.

Back