Recommend Pre/post natal massuer

JessicaKuek

Hi I went to prenatal and post natal massages. Had Mina to work on tired prenatal body for a total of 15 sessions. I had back to back pregnancy and needed to have my body massaged once a week. She's really skillful and tends to all my needs. For my post natal, i had Mina aslo who has magic fingers to help with my aching back from bending down too mich with the newborn and aslo with increasing my milk supply through the additional lactation massage i got.

My experience with Mina has been really pleasant so far and i'm looking forward to bringing my little one for their baby massage.

I will recommend Mina to any mummies considering pre/post natal massage.

Mimah

Hello mummies! I would like to share good news. Mdm ida, got promotions!!!!
Mdm ida is trying to help mummy who is very tight budget but yet need to do the post natal masaage...
But only in the east side as in punggol, sengkang amk tampines bedok. She need deposit so that she can estimate her customer per day, she prefer booking in advance.. very honest lady n 20 years of experience.. (she wear mask on during the session)
Im her customer since I delivered my 2nd baby on 2003.
My post natal massage packages :
1) head to toe massage
2) tummy massage helps to clear excess blood and push up the womb
3)breast massage helps to clear block ducts and to ensure good flow and will slightly helps to increase milk supply
4) tummy wrap using a traditonal long cloth
and hot compress (t
5) $80 1hr session
$490 /7 esessions (Up:$550)
$ 700 /10 sessions(up:$750)
price includes transportation
Promotions End december 2021
Please upfront $190 by paynow to my no if u interested, to secure the slot.
her company name is as below

can wa her at 94361463
Please share with your friends!

Entity Name: SIDA JAVANESS MASSAGE
UEN: 53420018D
Transaction Name: Business Name Application & Registration
Transaction No.: B20009763

Attachment.png