Problems during the 2WW - IVF cycle

pinkpony

Hi ladies did you all experience heavy spotting during the 2WW on day10 after ET and it gets heavier all the way till blood test???

Full flow blood after that?
What was your HCG?
Yes. It was a negative blood test as expected.
HCG - 2

But I was admitted 2 weeks later due to severe abdominal pain. Then they found out it’s ectopic- HCG was 1300.

Not trying to discourage you but get mentally prepared also. Try to think positively and try again.

But for your case, who knows it might be good test? I read that some ladies have positive blood test - when they bleed too.

When is your BT?

Yes. It was a negative blood test as expected.
HCG - 2

But I was admitted 2 weeks later due to severe abdominal pain. Then they found out it’s ectopic- HCG was 1300.

Not trying to discourage you but get mentally prepared also. Try to think positively and try again.

But for your case, who knows it might be good test? I read that some ladies have positive blood test - when they bleed too.

When is your BT?

My actual BT was on 17May but went for an early BT ytd and tested out that HCG was 35.5
But currently I’m spotting quite heavily :( but haven’t seen blood yet. Still feeling worried now. I also tested using the pregnancy test kit on day10 after ET and it was negative.

Have you start on your 2nd cycle?

My actual BT was on 17May but went for an early BT ytd and tested out that HCG was 35.5
But currently I’m spotting quite heavily :( but haven’t seen blood yet. Still feeling worried now. I also tested using the pregnancy test kit on day10 after ET and it was negative.

Have you start on your 2nd cycle?

Maybe you wait till 17-May. Your first try or?

Guess I am going to rest for this year. Failed consecutive 2 cycles. Probably giving a last try next year. Due to this ectopic, I need to rest and tune my body first.

Maybe you wait till 17-May. Your first try or?

Guess I am going to rest for this year. Failed consecutive 2 cycles. Probably giving a last try next year. Due to this ectopic, I need to rest and tune my body first.

Yes my first try. After you 1st failed you immediately started You next FET? Or did you rest for a month or two?

Thank you for the info Rach. How old are you? Do you have any kids yet?
Don’t give up ok. I’m sure somehow or rather god is watching us.

Yes my first try. After you 1st failed you immediately started You next FET? Or did you rest for a month or two?

Thank you for the info Rach. How old are you? Do you have any kids yet?
Don’t give up ok. I’m sure somehow or rather god is watching us.
Ya i tried the next cycle. Didn’t rest

I am not young anymore. 37 and my gal is 2.5yr.

What about for you?

Ya i tried the next cycle. Didn’t rest

I am not young anymore. 37 and my gal is 2.5yr.

What about for you?

I Guess my first cycle failed. I’m currently bleeding already. Sighhh gotta try FET.

I’m 28 with no kids and has been trying to conceive since 3 years ago.

Back