Primary 1 to 3 text books to exchange

ecofriendly

I have:
Primary 1
-1A and 1B Higher Chinese for Primary School text books, current edition, condition 7/10.
-Shaping Maths Course Books 1A and 1B. 2nd edition 1A condition 8/10 1B condition 10/10 (new)
-Shaping Maths Activity books 2nd edition, 1A Parts 1 and 2, 1B Part 1. Condition 8.5/10 - all unused
-EM1 New Primary Higher Chinese vocabulary guide book
Primary 2
-2A and 2B Higher Chinese for Primary School text books, rev. edition, condition 9-10/10. 3 books of 2A and 2 books of 2B
-Shaping Maths Course books 2A and 2B. 2nd edition. Condition 8/10
Primary 3
-3A Chinese language for Primary School text books + work books 3A and 3B. Condition 9.5/10 - unused and no names
-Shaping Art, Federal, condition 9/10
Also have Shaping Art, Federal, Primary 4, condition 9/10 (name written)

Exchange for:
Primary 1 - My Pals are Here, Maths Pupil's book & Workbook (workbook must be unused) 1A and 1B, 3rd edition, condition at least 8/10
Social studies - Inquiring into our world activity book 1 by Marshall
Chinese language for Primary School rev. edition 1A and 1B - textbook and workbook (workbook must be unused), condition at least 8/10
Primary 3 - Shaping Maths course and activity books A and B (activity books must be unused), condition at least 8/10
3A and 3B Higher Chinese for Primary School text books and work books (work books must be new), rev. edition, condition at least 8/10
Perfect Match Music
Perfect Match Arts
Perfect Match Social Studies

Updated - I have:
Primary 1
-1A and 1B Higher Chinese for Primary School text books, current edition, condition 7/10.
-Shaping Maths Course Books 1A and 1B. 2nd edition 1A condition 8/10 1B condition 10/10 (new)
-Shaping Maths Activity books 2nd edition, 1A Parts 1 and 2, 1B Part 1. Condition 8.5/10 - all unused
Primary 2
-2A and 2B Higher Chinese for Primary School text books, rev. edition, condition 9-10/10. 3 books of 2A and 2 books of 2B
Primary 3
-3A Chinese language for Primary School text books + work books 3A and 3B. Condition 9.5/10 - unused and no names

Looking for:
Primary 1 - My Pals are Here, Maths Pupil's book [Workbook (workbook must be unused)] 1A and 1B, 3rd edition, condition at least 8/10
Social studies - Inquiring into our world activity book 1 by Marshall
Chinese language for Primary School rev. edition 1A and 1B - textbook [and workbook (workbook must be unused)], condition at least 8/10
3A and 3B Higher Chinese for Primary School text books and work books (work books must be new), rev. edition, condition at least 8/10
Can do other exchanges too.

Hi, I'm keen on your - 2A and 2B Higher Chinese for Primary School text books, rev. edition, condition 9-10/10. Wonder where you live and what you wish to exchange for.

Hi, I suggest to just post to you both books 2A and 2B for a total of $3.50 includes postage. If you are ok with this, start a conversation with me and I will email you bank details. Once I receive, I will post out.

Hi,

Keen on below:

Primary 3

Primary 2

Pls advice what would you like to exchange with... thanks.

I have the following for exchange with NTUC voucher, self collect from my place off Upp Thomson Road:
Primary 1 books (all for $10 NTUC voucher)
Primary 2 (all for $5 NTUC voucher)
Primary 3 (all for $5 NTUC voucher)

Back