Preschool

Coco Nata Coco

Dear Mummies,

I am mountain tortoise. I will like to find out if govt. preschool have daily updates on the meals, potty and naps. On weekends, do they have updates on the weekly programmes they had.

Thank you.

Not all pre school will have daily updates. What kind of updates do u want for the weekly programs?

I doubt there will b 1 dat will provide u wif a daily updates cum weekly programs updates.

Usually u enrol in a school cos of their programs... eg u think it suit d way u wan your child 2 develop...

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

Back