Prenatal yoga

Hi mummies

I go for classes at como shambala.. 10 classes for sgd 330. They use a lot of props there and every pose is very targeted to pregnancy. I usually go for Charmaine's classes. Gentle and comfortable. Hope this helps :)

Hi Mummies,

I did mine at Inspire mum and baby, with Linda. its in the east at changi road. no hard selling i think very suitable for mummies, because they also have postnatal packages and kids packages.

Dear all

Anyone is taking up prenatal yoga?.any recommendation?
Hi Cerina,

We are organizing a prenatal yoga class at a fren place with private instructors are you keen to join us? It's at AMK and on sun 9-10am yet to start.
Kindly PM me if interested

Hi we are currently having the class in AMK.
If you are keen to join us.

Otherwise if you have a Grp ready for class I can help you find instructor.

Able to advise at least need how many ppl in a group in order to form a pre natal yoga ? And the venue will be book and timing will be arrange by the instructor ?

Able to advise at least need how many ppl in a group in order to form a pre natal yoga ? And the venue will be book and timing will be arrange by the instructor ?
Depend entirely on you max in a class is 15.
Venue and timing can be arrange by instructor and cost will be split by the students if u have a free venue then u only need to pay for the insteuctor fee

Hi we are currently having the class in AMK.
If you are keen to join us.

Otherwise if you have a Grp ready for class I can help you find instructor.
Hi can PM me details of the yoga class? Like day, time, venue, cost etc.?

Hi can PM me details of the yoga class? Like day, time, venue, cost etc.?
Our class is every sun morning at 9.30am at one of our Fren place at AMK Ave 10. Cost is $30 per session as only 4 of us at the moment.

May I know how many weeks are you now?

Back