Prenatal message

ason

Hi,

Would like to ask the Mummys, do you all go for prenatal message? and which one do you recommend?

Thank you.

Prenatal massage n post natal massage can try Aunty Yati 93838749...i think her price is one of the cheapest. 7 days $460. Very good from the first tummy wrap can see the difference already.

Hi mummies I will recommend Maya 91690543. She is amazing in producing results n always very punctual. Used her services twice 2015 n 2019. Strongly recommended to me by a midwife. Personally enjoyed n benefited and will strongly recommend to other fellow mummies.

Hi mummy, I am a TCM therapist of child and mother.I provide home service postnatal massage,lactation massage,TCM Children Tuina .If you are interested,can contact me and book your appointment +65 90368883
Facebook:乐宝宝(Happy Mummy post physiotherapy)

I want to share my BEST post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is ROSE. she also do prenatal massage.

previously I have a nightmare with the 1st post natal. my whole body got rushes and have to go in and out clinic to see doctor to check.

And ROSE is the second post natal nanny. she also my third one when I have my third child.

I LOVE TO have her because I slim down a lot after my second and third child. Hehe..

She is really very friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and breast feeding problem. Whatever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me and guard me. I took her 7 days. Include 90mins Head to Toe full body massage and Herbal steam.

Her massage help to clear a lot of my dirty blood which clog inside my stomach. And I really sweat a lot during every steam.
After the steam, she will shower you with the ginger & lemon glass water. she will help me measure my tummy every treatment done and wrap me with two binder.
And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend the timing for steam to me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place.
Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 33.5inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 6kg as I did weight myself on the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

Back