Pregnant women in 40s

Odiliamary

I just tested postive on 23 april 2018. Estimated edd will be 22 dec. Turning 40 in july and this is my 3rd pregnancy. But after 9 years I am actually quite nervous with what i have to go through again. Anyone has the same situation as me?

I just tested postive on 23 april 2018. Estimated edd will be 22 dec. Turning 40 in july and this is my 3rd pregnancy. But after 9 years I am actually quite nervous with what i have to go through again. Anyone has the same situation as me?

Wow! I think not to worry too much, everything will be fine. Baby’s kor kor/jie jie big enough to help ;)

Got to re-start to source for baby item unless you are still keeping them :D

Hi lovely 0315... "Got to re-start to source for baby item unless you are still keeping them"

There are some I still can use cos I pass it down to my younger siblings. Its a funny feeling really to be looking after baby again. Are u expecting too?

I see... nop, stop at two :D

I passed all the baby shirts to my sil, but some still at my cupboard cox they still staying with us, But for baby items, all given to sis, friends... hehe

I did thought of it, if got baby again... Is ok too la.. I love baby.. both of my kids more or less can help too, hehe... be optimistic :)

I think you will need to do more test right as you are in 40s...

Hi, I'm over 40s too. Now carrying my 2nd. My 1st child is 4years old going to 5. Yeah, have to repeat the same process again will be a new challenge although we are not the 1st time parent. But due to age, i'm prepared with a pregnancy insurance and going to do a non-invasive prenatal test suggested by my gynae.

Hi, I'm over 40s too. Now carrying my 2nd. My 1st child is 4years old going to 5. Yeah, have to repeat the same process again will be a new challenge although we are not the 1st time parent. But due to age, i'm prepared with a pregnancy insurance and going to do a non-invasive prenatal test suggested by my gynae.

Wow.. if your first child was a gal, she can help out a lot :D

Do rmb to add on iron, folic acid, b comp, calcium, protein if you have not do so ;)

Back