Post Natal Fats - Major Nightmare for all mommies. Lets shed off those pregnancy pounds for good.

ezan_haslir

Hi mommies,

Ive noticed some threads from mommies, finding methods,supplements and ways to shed off those pregnancy pounds for good. Well i do wanna recommend a product which im consuming right now. Its call bios life slim from Unicity. It is made of natural herbs and plants. Why i trust this supplement is because it is found in the Physician Desk Reference Edition 2012 book.

Let me share with you abt my recent pregnancy::

Recently, i've just given birth to my second child, a baby girl. That was in the month of june. Ive gained alot of weight from this pregnancy due to my constant cravings. Ive gained about 20kgs. o_O"

A mommy friend of mine recommended me these two products: Bios Life Slim and Chlorophyll. In a month of consumption, i can feel the positive changes. Not only I've noticed inches loss, i felt more energise and radiant than ever before!

Why i love this supplement is because it is not like other supplements which are meal replacements. You can eat anythin u want just as long u drink this orange creamy juice twice daily; 15 mins before meals.

Secondly, this supplement not only focus on fat loss, it also focuses on hypertension, cholestrol and diabetes. Simply said, its like killin 4 BIRDS with one stone. Heheheh

And lastly, its delish! Taste like orange julius!

My friend and I bought these products from this seller at facebook. She brings in the unicity products. Her name is "The White Queen" she gives good, detailed advises for your queries. You can also email her at [email protected], if you have any other queries abt health or beauty issues.

Here is the link to her page:
https://www.facebook.com/THE.WHITE.QUEEN.SG

So mommies,you may wanna check her out. Sorry for the long thread. I believe sharing good information are always beneficial Hhehhe.

ooops ive just realised ive forgotten to link my image. Here you go mommies!
7338346.jpg

Back