1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Posso preschool

Discussion in 'Year 2013 Mums' started by Gohfish, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Gohfish

Gohfish New Member

Hi, anyone heard of this school before and any feedbacks on this school? Thanks

2. spacy

spacy Member

Hello, My daughter is in Posso Preschool-Big box, Wonderful teachers and teaching materials for my daughter to explore everyday :) Do contact them and go for a free tour.Their contact number is 6569 4131
  3. spacy

spacy Member

Posso Preschool have excellent teaching method and all teachers are very caring and everyday my daughter enjoy her day in school very much.
    Do contact them if you are keen for a visit.
  4. mymamaloveme

mymamaloveme New Member

Agreed. Friendly teachers with low teacher-child ratio. The centre is spacious and clean. My girl loves going to school and cannot stop talking about her teachers, friends and the activities she did in school daily. Overall, I am very satisfied with the centre. Highly recommended centre.
  5. Kaazan

Kaazan New Member

I highly recommend this preschool. I work in education research and I can say that what this school claims in theory they practice. They use the multiple intelligences theory as applied in education and they are carefully applied across the curriculum. They also integrate the arts in all activities; I hesitate to call them modules or lessons as they are really structured as play appropriate to this age group. I am not so much for academic achievement but more for nourishing love for learning and holistic learning (academic excellence would easily follow if this comes first!). I am happy we stumble upon the school at big box by accident! Hubby and I were really impressed by what we saw considering we were not really expecting much. We enrolled our 3-year old a few days after the accidental visit. As I said, being in the education sector, we can tell if we've found a good place or not just by looking at the premises, reviewing curriculum, and observing lessons. We viewed other high-end preschools but Posso is by far the best in the preschool/childcare set-up in Singapore in our opinion.
  6. addy

addy Member

May I check how are the fees like at Posso?
  7. Kaazan

Kaazan New Member

After discounts (early bird, social media posting, Giro) we pay $1480. We are foreigners so I don't get the local working mom discount. If you're local you'll pay less but you got to hurry before their early bird (first 100 students) expires as I'm seeing more and more students getting enrolled in the past two weeks!
  8. Gohfish

Gohfish New Member

I have enrolled my gal in Big Box Posso too and as I'm a local working mum the fees is around $1140
  9. summerrainz

summerrainz New Member

Any reviews for Posso@ West Coast Rise? Thanks!
  10. Euphoriamin

Euphoriamin New Member

Can any Mummy please provide an update / review on Posso Big Box ?
  11. summerstaz

summerstaz New Member

I found my daughter’s teacher quite caring and will post her photos and activities on the school app. She will also call me to provide update on my daughter occasionally. One of the big daw is the ballpit and trampoline where I saw elder kids really enjoying themselves. Baking class is part of their curriculum too, which not many childcare centres can offer. Overall is quite a good experience.
  12. dxmom

dxmom New Member

My girls went to Posso bigbox and currently at west coast rise. Both centre have robust curriculum to well prepare kids for the primary 1. Teachers in both Centers are caring and experienced, and school environment is good. Kids look forward to going to school everyday and happily share with us fun activities they had in school. Highly recommended Posso as the choice of preschool for kids