Possible to not ovulate despite monthly menses?

rafiki

Hi, Is it possible for some women to not ovulate at all although there's menses every month? Kinda surprised after my gynae did a blood test for me to check the egg count and the result is that my egg count is too high for my age. She suspected that I don't ovulate every month, that is why my egg count is still a lot. She recommended me to take a medicine to trigger the release of egg every month but I am still considering if i should take or not.

Hi, Is it possible for some women to not ovulate at all although there's menses every month? Kinda surprised after my gynae did a blood test for me to check the egg count and the result is that my egg count is too high for my age. She suspected that I don't ovulate every month, that is why my egg count is still a lot. She recommended me to take a medicine to trigger the release of egg every month but I am still considering if i should take or not.

Yes. It is possible. I guess this is also why doctors will prescribe ovulation pills like Clomid and Serophene to women who are TTC.
No harm trying if you are eager to conceive.

I think your gynae may also suggest a jab to trigger the ovulation. I realised I always do not ovulate on the day that the gynae mention, like for example he will say if I do not ovulate by CD14 to come down to his clinic to get the jab and that will trigger ovulation and we can try on that night and the next 3 days.

Hi rainbowskies, so far, how's the treatment? Any side effect of the jab?
I think your gynae may also suggest a jab to trigger the ovulation. I realised I always do not ovulate on the day that the gynae mention, like for example he will say if I do not ovulate by CD14 to come down to his clinic to get the jab and that will trigger ovulation and we can try on that night and the next 3 days.

me also like tt. but doctor give me medicine to eat. body rejected and allergies with eyes swollen. went kkh a&e and was ask to stop the medinice immd. after that cant do anything to it

me also like tt. but doctor give me medicine to eat. body rejected and allergies with eyes swollen. went kkh a&e and was ask to stop the medinice immd. after that cant do anything to it

Hi Mercury_Blue, do you still remember what is the name of the medicines that gave you allergies? Is it clomifene?

Back